MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloke has issues. I don't see why they need to roll out the mental health card. Its too broad a term.

Bloke is just having some trouble in his personal life. If its nobody else's business thats ok, but if its nobody else's business, then its none of their business whether its mental health, cultural issues, family issues or dickhead issues.

Just tell the media to bugger off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone read that thread on the crows board where a poster has faked his own death and posed as his own wife to confirm it?

If you are very, very bored and has a spare 20 minutes, I highly recommend the first 15 pages or so.

It's unbelievable reading :thumbsu:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre..._on_fire-crows98-smithtastic33-is-ok.1152829/

That is the stupidest load of self indulgent crap I have ever witnessed.

This guy is obviously an attention seeking turkey. Its the calvacade of politically correct mental health/respect to the dead/i hate port pansies that followed that i couldn't beleive. Then when its a hoax they all turn on him like a pack of wolves..... only to be quietened down by the online bullying card!

I mean how bored and empty are these people lives that they feel they need to take part in a BgFooty soap opera?

That is the stupidest load of self indulgent crap I have ever witnessed.

This guy is obviously an attention seeking turkey. Its the calvacade of politically correct mental health/respect to the dead/i hate port pansies that followed that i couldn't beleive. Then when its a hoax they all turn on him like a pack of wolves..... only to be quietened down by the online bullying card!

I mean how bored and empty are these people lives that they feel they need to take part in a BgFooty soap opera?

I found it more hilarious than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back