MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i'm dead guys. Quick! 10 likes can revive me
Me and Demon 16 are nos one and two. After that I don't know what happens. Why don't you troll Topkent? He always responds - I think it could be a disease

Looking forward to seeing what happens to Hawthorn with no Mitchell or Lewis next year. Will it be a net win or loss losing those two but picking up Mitchell and O'Meara?

I'm not confident O'Meara is ever going to be 100% again and I reckon losing Sam Mitchell is going to have a massive impact on them. He really was their QB and set so much if their play up. He just never turned it over.

Looking forward to seeing what happens to Hawthorn with no Mitchell or Lewis next year. Will it be a net win or loss losing those two but picking up Mitchell and O'Meara?

I'm not confident O'Meara is ever going to be 100% again and I reckon losing Sam Mitchell is going to have a massive impact on them. He really was their QB and set so much if their play up. He just never turned it over.
Their midfield definitely centred around his movements so it will be interesting to see how they setup without him.

I definitely think it'll be a loss for the Hawks. O'Meara's knees will never let him get to his true best (which is a shame, as he was amazing to watch before they were wrecked) and while Tom Mitchell will be a very good player they won't be able to step into the void left by Mitchell and Lewis. Yeah they were old and on the decline, but they set so much of their play up and were instrumental in organising their midfield. With Hodge dropping off a lot as well I think they're going to miss the leadership of those blokes.

On another note, saw that Roughead was training again so that would be a big positive for them.

"Anyone that followed the saga from its explosive start to its bitter, bitter end wouldn’t have been surprised by the way Americans were duped by fake news during their election campaign — for four years Essendon fans showed the human capacity to take facts and interpret them in a way that suited a pre-conceived narrative."

I love it how they've basically set themselves up as Andy Dufresne..... when really they are Bogs and The Sisters...

"Anyone that followed the saga from its explosive start to its bitter, bitter end wouldn’t have been surprised by the way Americans were duped by fake news during their election campaign — for four years Essendon fans showed the human capacity to take facts and interpret them in a way that suited a pre-conceived narrative."

I love it how they've basically set themselves up as Andy Dufresne..... when really they are Bogs and The Sisters...
10/10 for the reference.

Thought it might be time to advocate for all RedNuts out there to slip slop and slap, (since Rough and I are mates) especailly You Clarry!

But Seriously isnt everyone Happy for the Big Roughy?!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15267733_1159809534144464_228606659972684834_n.jpg

The page is being ruined by crying Essendon supporters

I dont want to start a gender war, but just inviting BF female users to join a thread to discuss anything and every thing. Men are of course are not banned, but the world is a mans thread so just offering an option for those who are interested

Lol that thread was hilarious. A bloke responded and she had a crack at him. "You're not banned by God help you if you post!"

The cringe factor is off the charts. (And i thought St Kilda's was awful) btw how come we haven't done any advertising as of yet? we're a chance to crack 30k before the years up

Nothing is more cringe than the st kilda cheer squad, not even that video.

Still the Lions sure are embarrassing off the field, first that horrible water pistol video now this? Who the * thinks this stuff is a good idea? It's like us doing the harlem shake FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back