MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could North 2017 be worse than Freo 2016?
The wheels are off. Unreal. 9-0.

They genuinely could miss the 8 at this rate. 10-6 after today.
Remaining fixture:
Collingwood @ Etihad
St Kilda @ Etihad
Bulldogs @ Etihad
Hawthorn @ MCG
Sydney @ Hobart
GWS @ Etihad

Realistically they have to win the next two to have a shot but simply don't look like winning either on form. Won't beat the Dogs, Hawthorn or Sydney. GWS @ Etihad is a maybe but at that point it could be all over.

The wheels are off. Unreal. 9-0.

They genuinely could miss the 8 at this rate. 10-6 after today.
Remaining fixture:
Collingwood @ Etihad
St Kilda @ Etihad
Bulldogs @ Etihad
Hawthorn @ MCG
Sydney @ Hobart
GWS @ Etihad

Realistically they have to win the next two to have a shot but simply don't look like winning either on form. Won't beat the Dogs, Hawthorn or Sydney. GWS @ Etihad is a maybe but at that point it could be all over.

I know I'm way ahead of myself, but if we win tomorrow, it doesn't matter if we lose to WCE (As long as we don't get pumped) because we just have to win 3 more games than North on the way home (If we do that our % should overtake theirs).

I know I'm way ahead of myself, but if we win tomorrow, it doesn't matter if we lose to WCE (As long as we don't get pumped) because we just have to win 3 more games than North on the way home (If we do that our % should overtake theirs).
Want to win both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah we won't play finals and it's not really because of Essendon (all teams have bad games they drop).
It'll be more because we didn't beat Saints (x2?), Port (x2?) and yes North to an extent.
Also needed to pinch a win v Hawthorn/Adelaide/Sydney

Yeah we don't deserve to play finals, just not good enough yet. But it's good to still be in it at this stage of the season (mathematically).

Whoever drops into 8th spot is going to have an embarrassing loss anyway. You don't want to do a Richmond and make finals for the first time in forever and then get touched up by a scrub team.

Whoever drops into 8th spot is going to have an embarrassing loss anyway. You don't want to do a Richmond and make finals for the first time in forever and then get touched up by a scrub team.

Well the 5th place finalist is gonna be one of GWS or West Coast

We would get smashed

you know you're in trouble when your own clubs Twitter feed is questioning whether you can put in a 4 quarter effort. Maybe we truly are no longer the biggest joke in the league.

View attachment 266839

Watching brisbane gives me nightmares of Melbourne under Neeld
No young players really stepping up, shitty gameplan, senior blokes struggling etc

You truly feel bad for them
Essendon have shown way more than Brisbane this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back