MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to barrack for Collingwood next week as long as we get up...Hawthorn at the G again is just about the dream.

I honestly think if we beat Geelong and make it in, if we get someone in the first week at the G we will run right over the top of them. I don't think we will beat Geelong down there though.

I reckon Den has got MS or Parkinson's. Have a look at his hands shaking. Hope it's not the case but might explain him hanging the mike up.

I honestly think if we beat Geelong and make it in, if we get someone in the first week at the G we will run right over the top of them. I don't think we will beat Geelong down there though.
Neither do I but you never know.
Let's get through Sunday then I've got some mega analysis to go through.

I reckon Den has got MS or Parkinson's. Have a look at his hands shaking. Hope it's not the case but might explain him hanging the mike up.
He's not a young man, he's 67. He's the same age as Rex Hunt, only 2 years younger than KB. There's only four blokes that age still in the football media as a major gig - Cometti, Hunt (AFL radio/Croc Media), KB and Mike Sheehan. Next closest is Bruce who's 63 by comparison.

He's not a young man, he's 67. He's the same age as Rex Hunt, only 2 years younger than KB. There's only four blokes that age still in the football media as a major gig - Cometti, Hunt (AFL radio/Croc Media), KB and Mike Sheehan. Next closest is Bruce who's 63 by comparison.
I hope he's in rude health. I love Den. Best commentator by the length of the Swan Hill straight.

Also, for the record, Hawthorn have been figured out now.

Tag Sam Mitchell hard, follow it up by smashing them around the stoppage. They don't have the quality to go against you in the guts.

T
There was an interview with Dennis on TAB radio a couple of months back. He stated his reasons for retiring as he's had enough of the travel. He still lives in Perth during the week. Wants to spend more time with family. I think his son lives in the US? Hope it's got nothing to do with his health

Also it pleases me that Frawley has had his pants pulled down tonight. That last goal to Kennedy (his 5th) was almost toump like in the way he shat himself

Going early but drunk so DGAF....

Were we the Hawfs grand final? :eek:

HUE HUE HUE.
We could have ended the era...oh my god.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is it shady? He probably took his shorts off. You're allowed some privacy with a doctor FFS
They usually have another room for that sort of privacy

They usually have another room for that sort of privacy
Maybe they don't at Subi?

I thought BT blowing up about it was ridiculous. The network pays that money to broadcast the footy, not what happens behind closed doors, if the Hawks don't want it shown on TV, thats their call.

Eagles vs Hawks in Perth has proved to be the immovable object vs the unstoppable force.

They have no idea who to pay the free to.
z9DIgwy.gif

Won't matter until they're beaten at home come finals.
On form they're probably the fourth- or fifth-best team in the eight. Yes, they won nine straight, but they weren't convincing at all. We exposed how to get them, then West Coast executed. The tape is there now, and it's targeting a big Hawthorn weakness that has come to fruition - around the contest they don't have the firepower anymore. Best stopper to Mitchell, go head-to-head with Lewis and just pressure whoever the third midfielder is as they don't have the class to deal with it. Expose them around the stoppage and it's game over.

How is it shady? He probably took his shorts off. You're allowed some privacy with a doctor FFS
nah mate they were definitely injecting PEDs directly into his knee

On form they're probably the fourth- or fifth-best team in the eight. Yes, they won nine straight, but they weren't convincing at all. We exposed how to get them, then West Coast executed. The tape is there now, and it's targeting a big Hawthorn weakness that has come to fruition - around the contest they don't have the firepower anymore. Best stopper to Mitchell, go head-to-head with Lewis and just pressure whoever the third midfielder is as they don't have the class to deal with it. Expose them around the stoppage and it's game over.
It's been obvious for a long time that is the way to beat them, oh well. I even think Collingwood are a chance if they play well this week, Grundy will have a field day on Mcevoy by himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back