MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL Discussion - 2017 - Finals. And yes , again its non Dees discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Josh Kelly has re-signed with GWS for two years.

So north didn't get Martin or Kelly, i'm laughing really hard right now.

#lolnorf
If we're ever worried about losing a Petracca, Oliver or Hogan type, we should just pray that North puts in a bid and they'll re-sign with us quicker than you can say "lol Norf".

Apparently Josh Kelly has re-signed with GWS for two years.

So north didn't get Martin or Kelly, i'm laughing really hard right now.

#lolnorf
They've absolutely lost it over there:

Hit the next two drafts hard and Kelly wants to come over at the end of 2019.
Opens up the possibility to make our 2020 team look something like:

B: Vickers-Willis (24) Nielson (24) Marley Williams (27)
HB: Macmillan (29) McKay (23) Bailey Scott (20)
C: Kelly (25) Cunnington (29) Clarke (23)
HF: Garner (26) Max King (20) Simpkin (22)
F: Ziebell (29) Brown (28) Turner (25)
Foll: Preuss (25) Davies-Uniacke (21) McDonald (25)
Int: Tarryn Thomas (20), Stringer (26), Durdin (24) Ahern (24)

Emer: Dumont (25), Crocker (20) Zurhaar (22)

Looks like a potential dynasty side. I see marking ability, clearance winning, skills, speed and leadership in spades.

I am your first acolyte, oh great and wondrous one.

Problem is, the only people who will ever do it will be on the dole with lots of spare time.

Just need to give the thing some class and grease the right hands t
They've absolutely lost it over there:

Turning into the new Richmond.

I got booted from the Kelly thread for a lolnorf....

half of BigFooty is laughing it up in there at them!

Anyone else think the Gold Coast now are very similar to us in Bailey's last year (2011) or have I got that wrong?

Nah. Baileys list had no inside midfielders and no key forwards. GC have the basis of a very good list and good keys at either end. I really think a good coach could have them challenging for the 8 within 2 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, Buddy has absolutely cost Sydney this game ... Missing shots at goal he would usually kick, all at times a momentum swinging goal would be really important.

Not really fair when the entire Swans team have allowed many easy goals through uncontested possessions and poor disposals.

Not really fair when the entire Swans team have allowed many easy goals through uncontested possessions and poor disposals.
He's paid squillions to kick big goals in big moments, and he's failed each time. Not on his Pat Malone in Swans players well down on their usual output, but he hurts the most.

Very harsh considering he is clearly not 100% and Swans midfield has been disgusting.
He clearly isn't, but if his leg is so bad its prevented him kicking goals, he shouldn't be playing. Again, he's got plenty of mates, but they aren't paid millions a year to deliver in big moments in big games like he is.

Meanwhile, its incredible how bad the midfield has been, I suppose there was always a lingering question that starting at 0-6 and going on the run that they have, was it going to be sustainable all the way to the end ... I suppose not.

Gonna have to say the major difference between Buddy and Hawthorn and Buddy at Sydney, is that during his time at Sydney he has been absent in big moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back