MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL Discussion - 2017 - Finals. And yes , again its non Dees discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Tipped freo, but I thought surely If freo can beat a good team like Melbounre they should beat this sh**full Team.
Absolutely Sh**full norrrrf
Do have to hand it to Norf though. They're a s**t side now, but they do scratch and fight on the way down

I Tipped freo, but I thought surely If freo can beat a good team like Melbounre they should beat this sh**full Team.
Absolutely Sh**full norrrrf

Yeah they bottomed out and they are still a better team than like 6 of our last 10 years..
If they had a couple things go their way they'd be above us on the ladder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo sneak into the 8. ****in hell.

Has a team ever won more games than they've lost with a percentage as low as 78? Smashed twice followed by 3 narrow wins.

their luck will run out soon, that's 2 last minute wins in 2 weeks and they'll come across a team soon enough who will belt the s**t out of them again

Sellwood just got a free for ramming his head into his own teammate.

Edit: An then another terrible high free, I would be fuming if i was a Saints supporter.

Sellwood just got a free for ramming his head into his own teammate.

Edit: An then another terrible high free, I would be fuming if i was a Saints supporter.

Yeh was watching this game but turned it off, umpiring even had me losing it. Would be totally livid if a Saints fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back