MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL Discussion - 2017 - Finals. And yes , again its non Dees discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He dropped him head first into the ground! How do you reckon libba got concussed?!

He tackled him to ground. Libba hit his head incedintally. You can't police everything out of the game. Mumford ways about 30 kilos more than Libba of course he's gonna hurt him landing on top of him

Sometimes people get hurt playing AFL, no need to over react

He tackled him to ground. Libba hit his head incedintally. You can't police everything out of the game. Mumford ways about 30 kilos more than Libba of course he's gonna hurt him landing on top of him

Sometimes people get hurt playing AFL, no need to over react
He's in massive strife and so he should be. I'm all for physical contact but not dangerous s**t where you could break someone's neck. I look forward to the day the karma bus hits mummy.

He's in massive strife and so he should be. I'm all for physical contact but not dangerous s**t where you could break someone's neck. I look forward to the day the karma bus hits mummy.

Mate
He didn't use a secondary motion, he wrapped him up and his weight brought him to ground. Aside from whipping out a pillow to put under Libbas head he did nothing wrong.

It was an accident

Very different players but Greenes a gun yeah

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but I remember Greene playing way more inside in his early days, not much of a goal kicker.

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but I remember Greene playing way more inside in his early days, not much of a goal kicker.

I didn't see much of them early but he's the reigning AA forward pocket
I know Tempy thinks he's Robbie Muir and Mark Jackson together but I'd love him at Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could watch these 2 player every single week
Jake Stringer is my favourite non Dees player. He plays so much like a 90s FF. I hope Trac ends up as good as him

I know its a cliche but this is the new Cats v Hawks.

I didn't see much of them early but he's the reigning AA forward pocket
I know Tempy thinks he's Robbie Muir and Mark Jackson together but I'd love him at Melbourne
I'd take Green in a heart beat but there's no way that's ever happening.

Doggies needed a couple of their own hard nuts to put a bit of pressure back on the giants. You could see the Giants start playing the man and the dogs just wilted. Not sure who they have put that can play that role though... Cloke, once upon a time, Crameri, has never really been an enforcer, Dickson, same.

Yeah. Mummy did nothing wrong. He's a big heavy bloke, had no way of knowing in that moment that Libbas feet had come off the ground.
Other than having been the one that lifted him off the ground... Three weeks for a dangerous tackle. Same for Green for striking. Both of those incidents were miles worse than Lewis'.

Other than having been the one that lifted him off the ground... Three weeks for a dangerous tackle. Same for Green for striking. Both of those incidents were miles worse than Lewis'.

He didn't lift him mate.
I'll be shocked if it's even cited
Watch it again before you freak out

He didn't lift him off the ground, Libba was struggling and trying to break the tackle and get his arms free. Lifting requires Mummy to lift... he didn't.

The video of the tackle is on the AFL website. It doesn't look like Mumford lifted him but his head still hits the ground before his body. Having watched it again I reckon he gets a week rather than three. Richo points out that it was on the turf wicket and Shiels mentioned at half time how hard the centre was. Didn't do Libba's head any favours.

The video of the tackle is on the AFL website. It doesn't look like Mumford lifted him but his head still hits the ground before his body. Having watched it again I reckon he gets a week rather than three. Richo points out that it was on the turf wicket and Shiels mentioned at half time how hard the centre was. Didn't do Libba's head any favours.

So his head accidentally hit the hardest surface and you want him to get a week still..

Crikey Moses!

All of Roos, Lynch, Maclure and McGuire said he's fine. I'll buy a giants membership if he gets cited for that in support of Mummy

I could watch these 2 player every single week
Jake Stringer is my favourite non Dees player. He plays so much like a 90s FF. I hope Trac ends up as good as him

I have higher hopes for Trac than that tbh, Stringer is an inconsistent HFF.

If he gets done for this take tackling out of the game because all Mumford did was grab him and bring him to ground in one motion.

So his head accidentally hit the hardest surface and you want him to get a week still..

Crikey Moses!

All of Roos, Lynch, Maclure and McGuire said he's fine. I'll buy a giants membership if he gets cited for that in support of Mummy
The issue is having his arms pinned and putting him into the ground head first. That is genuinely dangerous. I will be surprised if Mumford isn't rubbed out. The phrase you will hear from the MRP on Monday is the tacklers duty of care.
And BTW * buying a GWS membership mate! They don't need any more charity than they have already received.

I have higher hopes for Trac than that tbh, Stringer is an inconsistent HFF.

If he gets done for this take tackling out of the game because all Mumford did was grab him and bring him to ground in one motion.

Stringer is a match winner mate and he often plays 1 out as a key forward.
AA at 21.
Again Trac is still potential.

Trac is better over head and field kicking but my god Stringer is dangerous inside the 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back