MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL thread: 2018 Edition: Weighed in the balance, who will be found wanting?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm actually starting to believe Carlton are as bad as we were in 2013. Ten goals down to the 16th placed side is pretty shocking.
Are you forgetting they got pumped by 17th Brisbane as well?

I'm actually starting to believe Carlton are as bad as we were in 2013. Ten goals down to the 16th placed side is pretty shocking.
yeah they have the same sort of witches hat defence of poor defensive running to help out their team mates and hopeless ball movement going forward where no one seems to know what the plan is when they actually do win the ball. surely Bolton gets the arse at some stage this year.

This Carlton team is the worst side I've ever seen in my life. Just awful. We've been bad. But never this bad. Just horrible to watch. I hope the AFL gives them nothing next year. No Friday night games, no extra picks. Nothing. I can't believe Murphy signed on to stay with this rabble. I'd get the hell out and try and sneak a flag somewhere. Because he'll never get close where he's at..

yeah they have the same sort of witches hat defence of poor defensive running to help out their team mates and hopeless ball movement going forward where no one seems to know what the plan is when they actually do win the ball. surely Bolton gets the arse at some stage this year.

Tough to blame Bolton when the recruiting manager builds a side of outside 18 year old kids and crap veterans..

Remember last year (or was it the year before) when everyone was raving about him and how good all those clarko decouples were?

Or is he just a victim of the trade and recruitment policy.

Anyway they are clearly on some sort of journey / process

Remember last year (or was it the year before) when everyone was raving about him and how good all those clarko deciplea were?

Or is he just a victim of the trade and recruitment policy.

Anyway they are clearly on some sort of journey / process

Performance wise they're perilously close but they're not at 2013 MFC levels yet. 186 and the subsequent Neeld years are the worst state a football club has been in since Fitzroy.

Carlton are bad right now but they're not completely mentally shot like the Dees were back then. They also have a core of young players with more promise than anything Melbourne had during the dark years.

They also aren't the complete debacle off field like MFC was back then either. Some savvy recruiting can save them from sinking to the levels that we did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* i hope richmond get the job done be the best outcome week for us. our percent is basically like an extra win if we can keep it up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back