MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL thread: 2018 Edition: Weighed in the balance, who will be found wanting?

Remove this Banner Ad

:think: Ahhhh, Jack Watts is playing, explains a lot.

That's one goal to Jack Watts. Watch as he kicks 3 more in five minutes to lead the Port Powa to glory!

games still to be won what does Watts do he doesnt want any contact so tries to scratch the opposition into a tackle

That's one goal to Jack Watts. Watch as he kicks 3 more in five minutes to lead the Port Powa to glory!

If they could actually find him he probably would, I'm watching this now and Freo are cooked but Port are hitting the likes of Ebert and Thomas and they are kicking it OOTF from inside 20metres.

If they could actually find him he probably would, I'm watching this now and Freo are cooked but Port are hitting the likes of Ebert and Thomas and they are kicking it OOTF from inside 20metres.

Sounds like the random assortment of people on Freo's list are going to get overrun.

Ha, and indeed lawl, Poort.

Two teams who play Aussie Bogan anthems rather than the team song at their games. TNT or Never Tear Us Apart, personally, much more of an INXS fan than i am an AC/DC one.

Just looked at the ladder, and if you're going purely off wins in a row, the form team of the competition is.... Brisbane, with 3 wins on the Trotsky. Melbourne and the Weagles next best with 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looked at the ladder, and if you're going purely off wins in a row, the form team of the competition is.... Brisbane, with 3 wins on the Trotsky. Melbourne and the Weagles next best with 2.

If only we had someone like Fages done here.

Brisbane not playing like a bottom 4 side thats for sure. Dangerous team to play right now, they have Adelaide next week at the Gabba, lets hope they can do us solid. :thumbsu:

At the G it is usually played before It's a "Grand old Flag" if it is our home game.

Well, whoever came up with that, thinking its a good idea needs to be shown the door.

Years ago, West Coast used to play 'Eagle Rock' after the club anthem was played a couple of times. Fitted for easing out the spectators. Ideally after a win for us and the Grand Old Flag is belted out a couple of times, i would have loved to hear 'High way to Hell' while exiting the MCG

Years ago, West Coast used to play 'Eagle Rock' after the club anthem was played a couple of times. Fitted for easing out the spectators. Ideally after a win for us and the Grand Old Flag is belted out a couple of times, i would have loved to hear 'High way to Hell' while exiting the MCG

But anything is better than WCE's club song, the biggest abortion of a song that I've heard in my life.

Cant believe they haven't scrapped and come up with something else. Tradition be damned, its a disgrace.

15-13 at half time... what the firk is going on over there?

I live 10km from Optus Stadium, and whilst the commentators were talking about tricky conditions, they were far easier than Darwin would've been last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back