MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL thread: 2018 Edition: Weighed in the balance, who will be found wanting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Pies! Im dreaming too far ahead of a Prelim at the G to be saying that, clearly. :D

As much as I hate West Coast, I'm kinda wanting them to win so I don't have to travel to see a final haha...but you're right, Pies winning would mean a 50/50 game if we make it through to the prelim.

I hate Collingwood too much to want them to win, although it would be an awesome prelim to attend.

West Coast do look beatable at Optus and we know we can do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As shown tonight Kennedy is stoppable if you have someone to run with him all day, and Oscar is very fit. Darling’s forward craft might be a bit beyond Frost though
Either way, you can’t discount that they were (effectively) without both when we beat them, and they’re both better than handy players.

Either way, you can’t discount that they were (effectively) without both when we beat them, and they’re both better than handy players.
Oh without doubt. Just saying I’m more worried about Darling. Wish we had Lever for him

As shown tonight Kennedy is stoppable if you have someone to run with him all day, and Oscar is very fit. Darling’s forward craft might be a bit beyond Frost though
By the way, public service announcement: if I never see the term ‘forward craft’ written in this forum again it’ll be too soon!

/petpeevewhinge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back