MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL thread: 2018 Edition: Weighed in the balance, who will be found wanting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Mustaches are for dudes in relationships looking to annoy their partner. If you're singe shave that thing.
Its definitely a deterrent for getting woman, can promise that

Can someone explain to me the rules of Carlton potentially trading pick 1 for two other first rounders.

I've heard it be reported all over the place, but how can you trade picks outside of trade week?

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Guessing you missed the announcement that picks can be traded right up until the draft now.
I did miss that
It actually finishes a week or so before the Draft, but then reopens at the start of the draft, all the way through to the finish.

Do yourselves a favour, and watch the movie Draft Day with Kevin Costner, it's on Netflix at the moment. Personally, I think it's the reason draft night trading came in.

It actually finishes a week or so before the Draft, but then reopens at the start of the draft, all the way through to the finish.

Do yourselves a favour, and watch the movie Draft Day with Kevin Costner, it's on Netflix at the moment. Personally, I think it's the reason draft night trading came in.
Still poor, don't have netflix

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I’m bored in a car park. So I got to making a mental list of players from other teams that I like watching. When at his best and not injury-hampered I really like Dane Beams. Also Travis Boak - when he’s at the top of his form he’s an absolute gun. P. Cripps also. And I love watching Brodie Grundy. I would have added Steven May at his best but I have to cross him off. I’ll replace him with Dean Kent - I like that he has a bit of grunt and he’s a good, long kick on his day. Used to love Gablett Jnr at his prime but he irks me somewhat now. I think it’s because of channel 7 commentary crapping on with the “little master” stuff - mostly when he’s doing something completely unremarkable like standing on the field or wobbling his thighs on the bench.

Can someone outline.com or just copy/paste the Herald Sun article on the Alberton League they did on Monday? I'm not crazy enough to get a subscription and would like to know if it's just me that outline.com won't work on the article.

Pedantic

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
So Chalmers to be drafted to port so he can teach Watts how to swim so its easier for racks and ****. Watts to teach him how to kick bout all he got in kickball skills. match made in heaven if Watts can hold on til after the Olympics

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
So Chalmers to be drafted to port so he can teach Watts how to swim so its easier for racks and ****. Watts to teach him how to kick bout all he got in kickball skills. match made in heaven if Watts can hold on til after the Olympics

Docherty done suspected to have done his ACL again, poor guy.

Carlton going to struggle without him.

Confirmed
CARLTON'S worst fears have been realised, with co-captain Sam Docherty suffering another ACL injury.

The defender went down at training in an innocuous incident on Monday morning, and is expected to require his second knee reconstruction in little more than a year.

The club said it was considering all options for Docherty's treatment before committing to a timeline for his recovery.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-10/top-blue-docherty-goes-down-with-suspected-acl-rupture

I hadn't realised that Adelaide had moved on to death riding Carlton now.

You'd think they'd have one for every club seeing how so many players leave Adelaide.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Cripps couls genuinely win carlton 5 games on his own next year.
I reckon if Paul Roos could build a new club with 1 signing it would be him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back