MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL thread: 2018 Edition: Weighed in the balance, who will be found wanting?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Suns need to fold. It will never get better, why prolong the pain?

AFL HQ admit they made a mistake?? Zero chance.

It's an odd phenomenon, that. I bought The Last Jedi and watched the new Ghostbusters movie just to see how bad they actually were.
How bad was the new Ghostbusters movie? I couldn’t make myself do it.

How bad was the new Ghostbusters movie? I couldn’t make myself do it.

Well, in defense of that movie, at least I didn't pay for it and I didn't fall asleep during it (multiple times), which is more than I can say for the Last Jedi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide played a Granny 14 games ago.
Death ride that arseholes! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

They have west coast, richmond and geelong the next 3. Would be nice to roll them over there later in the year.

I think if you read the Saints board (if you have not) there is a considerable amount of salt about the win. Which lets face it was only against Gold Coast.

I have some reading to do

Hey Dees fans.Was just wondering if the swelling in Jake Levers knee. Had gone down enough for Jake to have his knee operation.If so does anybody know how the surgery went.cheers.

Hey Dees fans.Was just wondering if the swelling in Jake Levers knee. Had gone down enough for Jake to have his knee operation.If so does anybody know how the surgery went.cheers.
He’s on AFL Tonight ... Tonight, on Fox to fill his regular spot and talk about it. If you don’t have Foxtel, they usually throw a few stories and videos up about it on the Fox Sports site

Remove this Banner Ad

Back