MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

YES! Mods i did get a new avatar, but its only temp because im working on something on PhotoShop
First i just have to learn how to use it

On a more serious note, how do you get a GIF to animate as your avatar
Do you mean how do you make the animation to start with, or how do you get an existing animation to save to avatar?

If the question is the second then it’s easy. I chose a moving gif avatar already made and online courtesy of some geek - saved the frame the same way you do for a photo, then uploaded it as my avatar. I wasn’t sure that would work but was happy to go with a trial and error. It worked fine, the avatar gif still moved so all good.

If you need advice on turning film into a repeat avatar I reckon BG32 is your guy. He’s great at creating gifs.

Do you mean how do you make the animation to start with, or how do you get an existing animation to save to avatar?

If the question is the second then it’s easy. I chose a moving gif avatar already made and online courtesy of some geek - saved the frame the same way you do for a photo, then uploaded it as my avatar. I wasn’t sure that would work but was happy to go with a trial and error. It worked fine, the avatar gif still moved so all good.

PG I saved it from a google image search and uploaded it as my Avitar, it just doesn't animate

Here's a question i have seeing how the new rules the AFL brought in don't even clarify it. If you're not required to kick to yourself to kick in to play, when you kick into play and it goes out with nobody touching it, is that considered deliberate and payed a free kick, or was that removed as well?

Here's a question i have seeing how the new rules the AFL brought in don't even clarify it. If you're not required to kick to yourself to kick in to play, when you kick into play and it goes out with nobody touching it, is that considered deliberate and payed a free kick, or was that removed as well?
It's still a traditional kick in when taken from within the square, and play on when taken out or handballed ... So it'll effectively still be the same rule when it's a traditional kick in, much the same way as it wasn't called out on the full when a player played on by kicking it to himself.

It's still a traditional kick in when taken from within the square, and play on when taken out or handballed ... So it'll effectively still be the same rule when it's a traditional kick in, much the same way as it wasn't called out on the full when a player played on by kicking it to himself.
So basically step outta the square and you can't be pinged, but stay in and you can

So basically step outta the square and you can't be pinged, but stay in and you can
Yeah I believe so. I wouldn't have thought we'd see it happen too often ... it's hardly worth deliberately stepping outside the square just to protect yourself from something that would only happen half a dozen times a season.

Anyone see Tom Bugg has retired from afl? Cited growing interests outside the game.

Good luck Buggy
what his ******* kooshins or how ever the * he spelt it pretty sure thats his thing. more like he has been struck out or thought * playing for carlton

what his ******* kooshins or how ever the **** he spelt it pretty sure thats his thing. more like he has been struck out or thought **** playing for carlton
Prob just gonna travel the world bangin his insta famous Mrs. Can't begrudge him for that

Firstly, what's his business? ... secondly, who is his missus?
On insta the business is @zoozgroup and the mrs is @shanigrimmond

Business appears to be some social media marketing company using bikini clad chicks to promote products.

Mrs appears to be one of said chicks - bit of a prawn though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see Tom Bugg has retired from afl? Cited growing interests outside the game.

Good luck Buggy
Yeah. Good luck Bugg.

Carlton are having a doozy of a preseason. This latest is amazing.

Business appears to be some social media marketing company using bikini clad chicks to promote products.

I have to know - what does bit of a prawn mean? In the context you used obviously?

Edit: it’s okay I just looked it up

Not sure how legit this is but I heard Bugg came last in the time trial after he had a massive pre season with us last year. If true shows how committed he was to playing this season.

Looks like she spends half a day putting her makeup on. People making a living out of being Instagram attention whores is one of those things I just don't understand in the modern world. I get the part where a rich sheikh in Dubai pays a girl $50k to spend a week getting to know her in every depraved manner possible, but otherwise, these "Social Media Influencers" are a tremendous waste of space.

Looks like she spends half a day putting her makeup on. People making a living out of being Instagram attention whores is one of those things I just don't understand in the modern world. I get the part where a rich sheikh in Dubai pays a girl $50k to spend a week getting to know her in every depraved manner possible, but otherwise, these "Social Media Influencers" are a tremendous waste of space.
I’m not very with it. What exactly does a social media influencer do?

I’m not very with it. What exactly does a social media influencer do?
Basically they are just a billboard. They act like Hoes, get a heap of followers and then go to events and places and do product placement in their photos.

Basically they are just a billboard. They act like Hoes, get a heap of followers and then go to events and places and do product placement in their photos.

They are halfway between swimwear models and marketers. Usually cut from the kind of trashbags you meet on datings apps who suggest a very upmarket restaurant for a first date and try to get you to pay for it.

Holy crap. That’s a job? I guess it’s a sort of low grade, freelance modelling thing. Pose in bikini, build basement dwelling audience with self esteem issues then go to product launches. Actually my teenage niece and her friends would be daft enough to be impressed by that so maybe it works.

Holy crap. That’s a job? I guess it’s a sort of low grade, freelance modelling thing. Pose in bikini, build basement dwelling audience with self esteem issues then go to product launches. Actually my teenage niece and her friends would be daft enough to be impressed by that so maybe it works.

* yeah it's a job now. Show some side tit, pose in some lingerie and get your followers. Get to 100k and that's a 100k eyeballs to show off products in photos. It's pathetic but it's a perfect representation of the modern world. Getting famous for doing nothing

It seems amazing to me that there's this huge push for respect for women and trying to encourage them to get into trades and sciences and then at the same time glamourise these Insta whores
I doubt it’s the same parties behind these two noble endeavours.

On another topic, I saw something funny on the Carlton board yesterday. One of the posters suggested that Buggy’s business endeavour only took off because he was recruited by Carlton. Because of course obviously getting yourself delisted and then being picked up as a rookie by the wooden spooners is the ultimate marketing promotional tool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back