MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well fu** im sure the people who needed that to happen would love a Dave Chappelle show

They might identify with Clayton Bigsby?

Am I the only one who thinks he would be an attractive woman? (Too tall but nice high cheek bones)

right. I’ll see myself out then
That isn’t as crazy as it seems. I wondered if he might make a striking woman. Not pretty as such - more like one of those slightly odd looking women that have a successful modelling career because of their different look and then they go on Australian story to talk about having an XXY chromosome

That isn’t as crazy as it seems. I wondered if he might make a striking woman. Not pretty as such - more like one of those slightly odd looking women that have a successful modelling career because of their different look and then they go on Australian story to talk about having an XXY chromosome

Yeah that's interesting and thanks for backing me up! On Australian story she/he/zir would also say that they threw all their money away on partying

The mother of one of the kids in my kids pre school is an ex Runway and Victoria's secret model, and although I could see she was not bad looking, I definitely would have never said crazy attractive or sexy, I think its just a photogenic face perhaps. I wouldn't have picked it

Don't understand why that isn't a free against Henderson. No interest in the ball, just grappling the defender to try and prevent him getting a touch on the shot.

Umpiring coin flip at the moment. Generally a hand in the lower back while someone is about to jump for the ball is a pretty clear and obvious free.

Bad call on that 50, Ray calls a push, but doesn't name who's free it was. So Richmond make an assumption (which is equally bad i suppose) and get penalised

So do you guys think the tigers take it from here or the cats will do a typically tight last quarter

So do you guys think the tigers take it from here or the cats will do a typically tight last quarter
No ******* idea.

I feel as though the cats have had more control over the game overall, but Richmond lead. Hardly surprising given the cats genuine forward target is suspended.

Richmond are a class act as scrappers though. I think the tigers win it, though with nobody really feeling convinced that it was richly deserved

Houli has been best on ground

Prestia and Lynch have been better. Houli has been good but the others are driving this win along with Martin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Geelong, Serious Pretenders

They had a good chance here despite the second half performance. Might be worth having a chat to their key forward who missed the match through stupidity and was replaced with Lachie "Zero Goals" Henderson. Clearly they should talk to him about taking a pay cut.

Edit: Apparently Henderson kicked a goal. I must have slept through it. Still an ordinary player.

I don’t think ablett should keep playing,

Like Nathan Jones, while there's still potatoes in the team who aren't a patch on him as a player, why shouldn't he (if the body holds up)?

Jesus what a choke from the Cats.
Kind of. Richmond have pulled that stunt before. Neck and neck three quarter time, then they get away.

I’d be giving a hard look in the direction of their idiot suspended forward about now

I don't know who I find most irritating out of Dangerfield, Selwood and Chris Scott, so it's good to see them all suffer in unison.

To be fair to Selwood actually- he was immense tonight and doesn't do his ducking or sooking so much anymore. But the other two really s**t me.

I don't know who I find most irritating out of Dangerfield, Selwood and Chris Scott, so it's good to see them all suffer in unison.

To be fair to Selwood actually- he was immense tonight and doesn't do his ducking or sooking so much anymore. But the other two really s**t me.

Chris Scott's reaction to your post:

I don't really care , but i wonder if Hawkins actually reflects on what his absence from this game due to his stupidity had in terms of the result . Getting suspended for a preliminary final sucks , just ask Strawbs !! . As for the loss , maybe the Cats can reflect on their shitty 3rd Qt .

I don't really care , but i wonder if Hawkins actually reflects on what his absence from this game due to his stupidity had in terms of the result . Getting suspended for a preliminary final sucks , just ask Strawbs !! . As for the loss , maybe the Cats can reflect on their s**tty 3rd Qt .

He doesn't look like a thoughtful, reflective man. Would imagine most of his brain capacity is dedicated to bodily functions.

I hate everything about Richmond and I pray to God that GWS wins out from here. The AFL's darlings taking out Collingwood and Richmond to win their first flag would be THE BEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back