MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

I really really want it to be true though!! Besides the few people affected, that is just a f****** brilliant scandal on epic proportions! Imagine being a big enough c*** to stick it to your mate's girlfriend while he's recovering from brain surgery!! Please let this be true šŸ™
I kind of want it to be true as well. Itā€™s probably not on the Carey level of scandals, but itā€™s getting there. Plus Rance and Richmond supporters are difficult to take.

I kind of want it to be true as well. Itā€™s probably not on the Carey level of scandals, but itā€™s getting there. Plus Rance and Richmond supporters are difficult to take.
I reckon if Rance did it while Higgo was in the hossy, that's worse than whay Carey did.

Off-season so perfect time for Women's Weekly level of baseless rumours.

Hearing that Rance pulled a Carey.
Couldn't give a * myself, makes no difference to our teams performance and probably just as much to thiers. Happens more than it is reported, one of our new players has evidently been involved in some way, and it isn't May, life get over it.

Couldn't give a fu** myself, makes no difference to our teams performance and probably just as much to thiers. Happens more than it is reported, one of our new players has evidently been involved in some way, and it isn't May, life get over it.
Haha

Carey had the added element of being at a BBQ with a massive crowd including Stevens watching the two go into the bathroom together.

Just incredible levels of judgement.

Last edited:
Carey had the added element of being at a BBQ with a massive crowd including Stevens watching the two go into the bathroom together.

Just incredible levels of judgement.
Haha. Still one of the most ballsiest moves I've ever heard from a cheating couple. One of my mates shagged a chick in the same bed that her husband had passed out in. Got away with it until she got caught giving him a bj in her works parking lot by her husbands best mate. But Careys was so arrogant. Whatever happened to the chick? Cant remember her name? Nicole Stevens? Something like that..

Haha. Still one of the most ballsiest moves I've ever heard from a cheating couple. One of my mates shagged a chick in the same bed that her husband had passed out in. Got away with it until she got caught giving him a bj in her works parking lot by her husbands best mate. But Careys was so arrogant. Whatever happened to the chick? Cant remember her name? Nicole Stevens? Something like that..
Kelli Stevens! Had to look it up. Where is she these days? The Duck basically blamed her for his downfall by walking into a toilet he was urinating in ultimately exposing their affair. Supposedly he was wanting to call it off and was happy to get away with what they had done. I think he blamed her for wanting to expose their affair.

Iā€™m not usually a rumours person , but for anyone that likes this stuff someone at my local club rubbished the rumours about Rance and Higgins Girlfriend because he reckons Rance and Chris Scott are involved. Usually I would say 100% bullshit but this guy has a pretty decent connection to Geelong and says everyone at the club knows Chris Scott has had affairs with guys. Because of his connection to the club Iā€™m only going to say itā€™s 95% bullshit.

That whole Carey affair had a real Deidre Chambers level of tackiness and hilarity to it. Great off-field entertainment tbh.
I grew up in NSW. Safe to say AFL news didnā€™t get much of a run. But the Carey drama was HUGE and amazingly rewarding. 20 Jack Wattsā€™ could snort 20 lines off a 20-breasted alien prostitute and it wouldnā€™t reach the peaks of that drama!

I grew up in NSW. Safe to say AFL news didnā€™t get much of a run. But the Carey drama was HUGE and amazingly rewarding. 20 Jack Wattsā€™ could snort 20 lines off a 20-breasted alien prostitute and it wouldnā€™t reach the peaks of that drama!
I grew up in NSW as well and relished every morsel of AFL related news we were reluctantly given, so the Duckā€™s shenanigans were a godsend. I remember hearing how the infamous deed was done on a washing machine and everything... peak tabloid footy really!

Iā€™m not usually a rumours person , but for anyone that likes this stuff someone at my local club rubbished the rumours about Rance and Higgins Girlfriend because he reckons Rance and Chris Scott are involved. Usually I would say 100% bullshit but this guy has a pretty decent connection to Geelong and says everyone at the club knows Chris Scott has had affairs with guys. Because of his connection to the club Iā€™m only going to say itā€™s 95% bullshit.
Jesus Christ (pardon the blasphemy Rancey) but this has just kicked the rumour mill into top gear! Summer loving!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please be true

Haha. This is the best made up rumour of the lot i reckon. If this is true, hard to see Richmond or Geelong ever recovering around here. Will be open season. The truth will come out. Always someone willing to expose someone else for the right price..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back