MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love it if WC get done by Essendon. Reading how they mentally ruined our club in the prelim and it's carried into this year has been infuriating. We can ruin ourselves just fine thanks
I hate essendon with everything i have, i hope they get pumped over there

Does anybody know if there'll be walk up tickets tomorrow night or i need to try find some from gumtree or is there somewhere else i should look?

If you’re in town and don’t want to pay thousands can try walk up
Yeah im here only standing left on ticketek so was wondering if they save some for walk up or not cause with 4 yr old be ****ed standing up that long. the lil campaigner will get sore legs and ill have to carry the lil s**t

Yeah im here only standing left on ticketek so was wondering if they save some for walk up or not cause with 4 yr old be f’ed standing up that long. the lil campaigner will get sore legs and ill have to carry the lil s**t

Would love to come down for a beer if I wasn’t working weekends atm mate. Hope you and the kid have a great time in Melbourne.

Yeah im here only standing left on ticketek so was wondering if they save some for walk up or not cause with 4 yr old be f’ed standing up that long. the lil campaigner will get sore legs and ill have to carry the lil s**t
I copped that from my 4 year old last weekend when going for a short walk along the beach ... little bastard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine Tragedy, dont know of anyone who didnt like Spud.

Listening to him, with Garry, Jb, Billy and BT etc on Triple M was great radio and brings back alot of fond memories listening on the way to the G.

RIP Spud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back