MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Couldn’t happen to a nicer set of supporters. Just unfortunate it’s only 1 player and not the whole club Essendon style
Yeah * em cant stand the campaigners most of em know * all about footy yet always wearing eagles s**t and carrying on FFS

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
So didnt test positive only ****ed around with urine sample? Love how media make it up to break a story. As long as ya first who gives a * about the truth. Lots of editing headlines going on now i bet

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
So didnt test positive only f’ed around with urine sample? Love how media make it up to break a story. As long as ya first who gives a fu** about the truth. Lots of editing headlines going on now i bet
If they can show the urine he gave isnt his (and its not hard with modern tech), he'll be rubbed out same as if he tested positive.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
If they can show the urine he gave isnt his (and its not hard with modern tech), he'll be rubbed out same as if he tested positive.
Punishment might be the same but every media outlet saying hes tested positive to a performance enhancing drug is horse s**t report the ******* facts not make it up to be first. From what i read it wasnt even urine

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Don't they get the maximum penalty if they miss testing or tamper with their samples? From memory that's the deterrent to avoiding testing.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
But seriously, clubs are becoming more and more ruthless and are being run more like businesses than footy clubs. 5/18 coaches rolled this year and probably 4 more next year.
Was literally only the last couple years that all of Richmond Collingwood WC Port and the saints all backed their coaches for an extra year by helping them with assistants.

Was literally only the last couple years that all of Richmond Collingwood WC Port and the saints all backed their coaches for an extra year by helping them with assistants.
And there were no sackings last year that I can remember (and not many the year before?) so it was 'due' in a way with a lot of teams disappointing for a few years in a row.

Eugh, umps inserting themselves in this game quite a bit. It's a good contest for the most part but their trying too hard to clamp down on the niggle. Just let the players square it up themselves.

Edit: * it, I'm going to have a whine/melt about the umpiring. Shithouse, pulling holdings/highs/HTB out of their arse for * all then obvious ones get waved play on. If anything their attempts to police the niggle has worsened it by pissing everyone off. ******* woeful. GWS seem to be getting the rub but there's been some stinkers both ways; and telling Kennedy not to knock Cameron's arm, * off.

Last edited:
You know when the Media and mostly Essendon fans where saying Joe the dirt was going to be the next Buddy Franklin, i don't think Joe jetting off to Sydney is what they meant

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
You know when the Media and mostly Essendon fans where saying Joe the dirt was going to be the next Buddy Franklin, i don't think Joe jetting off to Sydney is what they meant
Loved because you really, I mean REALLY don’t like Essendon do you?

Back