MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

How? Daniher is nowhere near worth 5+9. No idea why Swans are even after him tbh
Has a player ever been traded for more? I cant be ****ed looking but usually theres a second or whatever coming back. To think a player who has barely played for 2 years and cant kick straight is 1 of the biggest trades ever is ridiculous

Daniher isn't quite Lockett Hall of Buddy but their market craves a big forward.

Shame, would've been great to have some massive billboards up around Sydney with Joe Daniher's mug on it. GWS couldn't ask for better advertising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon has the highest percentage of arrogant, deadshit nuffies in their supporter base out of all clubs.

The overating of Daniher and posturing on the deadline and rehashing of the doping saga on the same day is just too much.
not sure they're arrogant so much as dumb, they have absolutely no understanding of the game, and are so one eyed its impossible to talk football with an Essendon supporter without going insane. the desperate clinging onto/inability to accept responsibility for doping is pathetic. They have a victims mentality, when they get screwed by the umpires they actually believe the AFL has an agenda against them as if no other club gets bad umpiring decisions.
Easily the worst supporters & club in the league.

I’m not convinced the saints will get too far with their recent recruits. I could see a spike but doubt these guys bring massive improvement.
Hill I think is a gun. Will improve them. And he’s at the peak of his powers now.
Howard I like on potential. Could be a good recruit.
Jones is a handy player. Could play a half back or wing role. But they have similar players already IMO.
Ryder. He’s nearly cooked. Should probably play more forward as Marshall looks the goods.
Butler could play a role but they have similar types already.
Losing Bruce could hurt. And they are backing King to come on next year. He’ll take time. Steven for nothing will hurt. Barely played last year but watch him kill it at Geelong.
Also trading right out of this draft is a worry. They are still rebuilding and none of the ins are necessarily going to be A grade talent long term. Potentially Hill early on. And Howard possibly but that’s a question mark.

I’m not convinced the saints will get too far with their recent recruits. I could see a spike but doubt these guys bring massive improvement.
Hill I think is a gun. Will improve them. And he’s at the peak of his powers now.
Howard I like on potential. Could be a good recruit.
Jones is a handy player. Could play a half back or wing role. But they have similar players already IMO.
Ryder. He’s nearly cooked. Should probably play more forward as Marshall looks the goods.
Butler could play a role but they have similar types already.
Losing Bruce could hurt. And they are backing King to come on next year. He’ll take time. Steven for nothing will hurt. Barely played last year but watch him kill it at Geelong.
Also trading right out of this draft is a worry. They are still rebuilding and none of the ins are necessarily going to be A grade talent long term. Potentially Hill early on. And Howard possibly but that’s a question mark.
Yeah I still don't think they're quite good enough to make finals. Could improve on this year but I don't think it will be a big enough improvement to finish within the top 8. I do like the Hill and Howard acquisitions in particular. Jones is decent, Ryder and Butler I'm not sure on. The best result I can possibly see from them is sneaking into the top 8 but in saying that, a return to the bottom 4 isn't beyond them.

Mo Hope what a ******* flog of a person

Because she doesn't want to play footy anymore? What does it matter to you?

Seems like she's got quite a bit on her plate at the moment and has been public with her mental health issues. Don't think calling her a "******* flog of a person" is very wise.

What did she do?

Withdrew from the draft at the last second. I think about three days ago she was speaking to press about how excited she was to be back in the draft.

Probably cops the flog tag for being an ordinary player who achieved very little yet put herself in the spotlight on a number of occasions due to off-field actions.

What did she do?
Obviously nobody spoke to her or was going to draft her so pulls out for a completely different bullshit reason. She was only on the radio last week in perth telling us how excited she was to play again. She got delisted its not her choice to play or not that got taken away from her so shes changed the narrative. Dont here no campaigner from the AFL getting delisted then coming out and saying they are gonna take a year off to have a baby then come back.

Because she doesn't want to play footy anymore? What does it matter to you?

Seems like she's got quite a bit on her plate at the moment and has been public with her mental health issues. Don't think calling her a "******* flog of a person" is very wise.
Last week she couldnt wait to get drafted again so save the bullshit. Alot on her plate? What a full time ******* job and looking after her sister for a few hours a day * me so much on that plate. Oh mental health you mean like most normal ******* people. Shes a coat then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back