MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 769074
We're the blue bit, Darwin is in the green section, which was a shared zone between Melb, Coll, Haw, Ess and Geel, but for multicultural players, not indigenous, so we're not missing out on anything.
Our zone has like 50 people that live in the area. What a joke

Last week she couldnt wait to get drafted again so save the bullshit. Alot on her plate? What a full time ******* job and looking after her sister for a few hours a day fu** me so much on that plate. Oh mental health you mean like most normal ******* people. Shes a coat then.
wow hot take.

probably a difficult thing, caring for a disabled sister on top of full time work. might make committing to 3 months in a different state for very little money a touch hard.

wow hot take.

probably a difficult thing, caring for a disabled sister on top of full time work. might make committing to 3 months in a different state for very little money a touch hard.
She didnt realise that til just before the draft? Or she realised she wouldnt get drafted so pulled out something obviously her father never learnt to do.. Having a ******* baby puts more on your plate than being delisted a few months later. The only reason she pulled out is cause she knew she wasnt going to get drafted and how could anybody call her an AFLW superstar anymore if that had happened?

She didnt realise that til just before the draft? Or she realised she wouldnt get drafted so pulled out something obviously her father never learnt to do.. Having a ******* baby puts more on your plate than being delisted a few months later. The only reason she pulled out is cause she knew she wasnt going to get drafted and how could anybody call her an AFLW superstar anymore if that had happened?
I agree. She was no chance of getting delisted cause she's ******* rubbish and took the chance to get some more pats on the back and admiration for her bravery.

Didn't realize this was news, but you wouldn't think a day before the draft you'd suddenly remember you had a dependent you needed to spend a lot of time caring for. I'm sure the AFL would have bent over backwards to assist were this the case, as it'd be a "fantastic story".

Now you're taking pot shots at her dad?

This all seems wildly disproportionate, why are you so wound up about an average AFLW player and the decisions she makes?

R
Now you're taking pot shots at her dad?

This all seems wildly disproportionate, why are you so wound up about an average AFLW player and the decisions she makes?
Im fine sweetheart. Yeah well when you have 10+ kids maybe learn to pull and shoot

Im fine sweetheart. Yeah well when you have 10+ kids maybe learn to pull and shoot

I thought you were joking. 15 kids... farking jebus. And she has a memoir...

Personal life[edit]
Hope hails from the suburb of Broadmeadows, in Melbourne's north.[18] She is of New Zealand, German and Australian heritage.[3]

Hope is a full-time carer for younger sister Lavinia, who has Möbius syndrome. She has 14 siblings in total.[3][19]

On 17 August 2019, Hope married Kiwi, Aussie, Swiss model Isabella Carlstrom.[20]

In March 2017 her memoir, My Way, was published by Melbourne University Press.[21]

I thought you were joking. 15 kids... farking jebus. And she has a memoir...

Personal life[edit]
Hope hails from the suburb of Broadmeadows, in Melbourne's north.[18] She is of New Zealand, German and Australian heritage.[3]

Hope is a full-time carer for younger sister Lavinia, who has Möbius syndrome. She has 14 siblings in total.[3][19]

On 17 August 2019, Hope married Kiwi, Aussie, Swiss model Isabella Carlstrom.[20]

In March 2017 her memoir, My Way, was published by Melbourne University Press.[21]
All in a 2 bedroom house. well prepared for a family that size.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How dare a person change their mind and especially when I don’t like them and double especially when they are in the media spotlight and triple especially when they seem to be a bit different honestly how am I supposed to go about my business knowing that Mo isn’t going to play footy after she said that she would SHE SAID SHE WOULD AND NOW SHE ISNT DONT YOU GET IT?!

How dare a person change their mind and especially when I don’t like them and double especially when they are in the media spotlight and triple especially when they seem to be a bit different honestly how am I supposed to go about my business knowing that Mo isn’t going to play footy after she said that she would SHE SAID SHE WOULD AND NOW SHE ISNT DONT YOU GET IT?!

Good show.

I blame you

that’s ok I’m a middle class (or am I upper class 🤔 ) middle aged white male. It’s all my fault and from what I read here in California and I am supposed to hate myself.

it’s sad how objective truth gets labeled as misogynist / racist / transphobic whatever

and I’m any case that’s just the way Bktznu write becuase he is a ******* heathen from bogan central

I’ve seen him angrier over dudes

After I walked into the field, there it was in full view.

Attachments

• danger-mines-warning-sign-closeup-3947474.jpg
    danger-mines-warning-sign-closeup-3947474.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 82

I'm sure you defend all the male personalities on BF that get potted with as much vigour.

I'm sure you defend all the male personalities on BF that get potted with as much vigour.
Is a male personality a personality with masculine characteristics, or a personality belonging to a man?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back