MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Given he played dogshit footy for his first eight years, it’s a little rich and pretty unnecessary. A club as good as the Pies between 07-12, the years Dunn was lost and couldn’t lock down a position, would have delisted him
Or maybe they would have found his position earlier than a decade into his career and developed him properly?
Our club ruined the careers of way too many players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Do you blame him? Never played a final, never had more wins than losses in a season. Big crowds vs small etc

I'm surprised more players haven't jumped ship especially with his piss weak mentally they are now
No I don't but he has some sort of legacy at our club. Once he retires how fondly do you think Pies supporters will remember him?
Besides if he did seek a trade back then he could have been delisted having played 50 games in a strong Pies team.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
No I don't but he has some sort of legacy at our club. Once he retires how fondly do you think Pies supporters will remember him?
Besides if he did seek a trade back then he could have been delisted having played 50 games in a strong Pies team.
This is also a strong pies team. Had he been delisted by them us or Carlton would have taken him.

AFL Club
Melbourne
This is also a strong pies team. Had he been delisted by them us or Carlton would have taken him.
You're not focusing on my main point. I understand why he feels that way but why publicly disrespect a club where you will be fondly remembered just so you can blow smoke up the arse of your current employer? A few seasons from now Collingwood fans will hardly remember Dunn considering he has only played 31 games for them.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
You're not focusing on my main point. I understand why he feels that way but why publicly disrespect a club where you will be fondly remembered just so you can blow smoke up the arse of your current employer? A few seasons from now Collingwood fans will hardly remember Dunn considering he has only played 31 games for them.
I dunno cause that's his honest feelings? Would you rather him give the stock standard yeah nah everyone's great trash?

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
I can't work out where to post this, but post it I must because it's important.

JAKE SPENCER HAS NOMINATED FOR THE MID SEASON DRAFT!

Tempy Tiger
Let’s draft him and play three rucks. Jennings and Goody would love a crazy plan like that. Love you Jake. You are the Muss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
I dunno cause that's his honest feelings? Would you rather him give the stock standard yeah nah everyone's great trash?
Refer Clarko's press conference yesterday. Provide honest feedback. How dare he say that? Make stock standard responses, talk about the journey, brand, etc. Why don't they say something interesting??

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Refer Clarko's press conference yesterday. Provide honest feedback. How dare he say that? Make stock standard responses, talk about the journey, brand, etc. Why don't they say something interesting??
**** people are precious. He was just giving answers to questions. He's one of the only interesting coaches to listen to

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
**** people are precious. He was just giving answers to questions. He's one of the only interesting coaches to listen to
Rubbish.

Best ever coach presser by a mile was when Brad went batshit crazy and accused the umpires if a conspiracy and agreeing in advance not to pay free kicks to Lindsay Thomas. THAT was pure gold.

TheCount

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
Moderator #417
Watching the Crows v Freo (absolutely appalling game). Hogan was absolutely worst on - shocking
I watched about 2mins of it, and that was enough for me. I didn't see Hogan at all in this time, but it's not a tough one to imagine that in a dour, low scoring game that his team wasn't playing well in, he was ordinary.

CWaffles

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
******* danger. Limps off the ground and down the rooms and comes back on 3 minutes later with no issue at all. He's Capperesque
It's so he can wake up today and open the paper during his morning coffee to read about how courageous he is.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Was doing some reading on the blues board and it’s staggering how accepting they are of losses like that.
Because the media keeps painting them as having great young kids about to explode. Roosy literally turned us around in 3 years. 4 years into Bolton and they are worse than when he got there. It's some sort of Stockholm syndrome

Top Bottom