MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blitznu

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Does anybody know if there'll be walk up tickets tomorrow night or i need to try find some from gumtree or is there somewhere else i should look?

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Does anybody know if there'll be walk up tickets tomorrow night or i need to try find some from gumtree or is there somewhere else i should look?
If you’re in town and don’t want to pay thousands can try walk up

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Yeah im here only standing left on ticketek so was wondering if they save some for walk up or not cause with 4 yr old be f’ed standing up that long. the lil campaigner will get sore legs and ill have to carry the lil s**t
Would love to come down for a beer if I wasn’t working weekends atm mate. Hope you and the kid have a great time in Melbourne.

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Yeah im here only standing left on ticketek so was wondering if they save some for walk up or not cause with 4 yr old be f’ed standing up that long. the lil campaigner will get sore legs and ill have to carry the lil s**t
I copped that from my 4 year old last weekend when going for a short walk along the beach ... little bastard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

booshboy

Club Legend
Aug 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Genuine Tragedy, dont know of anyone who didnt like Spud.

Listening to him, with Garry, Jb, Billy and BT etc on Triple M was great radio and brings back alot of fond memories listening on the way to the G.

RIP Spud.

Top Bottom