MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

Given he played dogshit footy for his first eight years, it’s a little rich and pretty unnecessary. A club as good as the Pies between 07-12, the years Dunn was lost and couldn’t lock down a position, would have delisted him

Or maybe they would have found his position earlier than a decade into his career and developed him properly?
Our club ruined the careers of way too many players

Do you blame him? Never played a final, never had more wins than losses in a season. Big crowds vs small etc

I'm surprised more players haven't jumped ship especially with his piss weak mentally they are now
No I don't but he has some sort of legacy at our club. Once he retires how fondly do you think Pies supporters will remember him?
Besides if he did seek a trade back then he could have been delisted having played 50 games in a strong Pies team.

No I don't but he has some sort of legacy at our club. Once he retires how fondly do you think Pies supporters will remember him?
Besides if he did seek a trade back then he could have been delisted having played 50 games in a strong Pies team.

This is also a strong pies team. Had he been delisted by them us or Carlton would have taken him.

This is also a strong pies team. Had he been delisted by them us or Carlton would have taken him.
You're not focusing on my main point. I understand why he feels that way but why publicly disrespect a club where you will be fondly remembered just so you can blow smoke up the arse of your current employer? A few seasons from now Collingwood fans will hardly remember Dunn considering he has only played 31 games for them.

You're not focusing on my main point. I understand why he feels that way but why publicly disrespect a club where you will be fondly remembered just so you can blow smoke up the arse of your current employer? A few seasons from now Collingwood fans will hardly remember Dunn considering he has only played 31 games for them.

I dunno cause that's his honest feelings? Would you rather him give the stock standard yeah nah everyone's great trash?

Adelaide Carlton StKilda could do alot worse
I like him. I hope he finds a really nice home with a big back yard and plenty of bones and walks

I dunno cause that's his honest feelings? Would you rather him give the stock standard yeah nah everyone's great trash?

Refer Clarko's press conference yesterday. Provide honest feedback. How dare he say that? Make stock standard responses, talk about the journey, brand, etc. Why don't they say something interesting??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Refer Clarko's press conference yesterday. Provide honest feedback. How dare he say that? Make stock standard responses, talk about the journey, brand, etc. Why don't they say something interesting??

* people are precious. He was just giving answers to questions. He's one of the only interesting coaches to listen to

**** people are precious. He was just giving answers to questions. He's one of the only interesting coaches to listen to
Rubbish.

Best ever coach presser by a mile was when Brad went batshit crazy and accused the umpires if a conspiracy and agreeing in advance not to pay free kicks to Lindsay Thomas. THAT was pure gold.

Watching the Crows v Freo (absolutely appalling game). Hogan was absolutely worst on - shocking
I watched about 2mins of it, and that was enough for me. I didn't see Hogan at all in this time, but it's not a tough one to imagine that in a dour, low scoring game that his team wasn't playing well in, he was ordinary.

Rubbish.

Best ever coach presser by a mile was when Brad went batshit crazy and accused the umpires if a conspiracy and agreeing in advance not to pay free kicks to Lindsay Thomas. THAT was pure gold.

I didn't say anything about best press conference.

Was doing some reading on the blues board and it’s staggering how accepting they are of losses like that.
Because the media keeps painting them as having great young kids about to explode. Roosy literally turned us around in 3 years. 4 years into Bolton and they are worse than when he got there. It's some sort of Stockholm syndrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back