MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

That's just modern ********. I like Buckley but hes also in the non offensive generation. Malthouse is a hands down legend and 3 time premiership coach. Buckley is just a nice guy at the moment but I'm not shocked you hold that view. Its very 2019 to piss on legends

Mate what are you playing at.. malthouse is a known cnut. He pisses on everyone, including mfc in the past. We dont have to lionise him cause he bagged a few premierships

Wtf is up with Gibbs? Dropped then told to work on things doesnt play cause of bye then gets brought in does ok then dropped again. Just doesnt seem to add up especially with some other only getting 4 touches

Wtf is up with Gibbs? Dropped then told to work on things doesnt play cause of bye then gets brought in does ok then dropped again. Just doesnt seem to add up especially with some other only getting 4 touches
I agree. I suspect there is something else and that he’s fallen out of favour or some such

But has he shaved those sideburns?

Fan said he called ump a flog. Others said it was much worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I heard much worse. Apparently the guy said the umpire was doing a great job, he respected his profession and ability, and that he he believed him to be a wonderful and conscientious human being who was a true credit to the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how the **** did Sydney Stack go undrafted? Wish we'd take a risk on a player like that.
Especially the team who got royally ****ed by Chris Yarran. Like have we ever been ****ed over by a player with bad rap? I know most the private boy *******s end up showing * all

how the **** did Sydney Stack go undrafted? Wish we'd take a risk on a player like that.

Yeah the amount of rubbish you hear about 'culture' yeah the tigers have had King, Martin, Yarran, Cousins, Stack etc built a winning side. Meanwhile we have drafted a bunch of nerds who play fortnight all weekend but can't play actually footy.

Either this modern generation is getting softer by the second or the game is as s**t to play these days as it is to watch.

Lin Jong, Jesse Hogan, Jack Steven, Tom Boyd, Broadbent, Pickett off the top of my head.

That's alot of people to take time off mid season during what should be a dream.

Either this modern generation is getting softer by the second or the game is as **** to play these days as it is to watch.

Lin Jong, Jesse Hogan, Jack Steven, Tom Boyd, Broadbent, Pickett off the top of my head.

That's alot of people to take time off mid season during what should be a dream.
I don’t agree with the assertion that mental health issues = soft.

That aside, I can definitely see how at the top level with the non-stop scrutiny and intense micromanagement that occurs that footy could be quite a s**t job. Plenty of people chuck sickies from their s**t jobs/workplaces in the real world. Why would AFL be much different?

I don’t agree with the assertion that mental health issues = soft.

That aside, I can definitely see how at the top level with the non-stop scrutiny and intense micromanagement that occurs that footy could be quite a **** job. Plenty of people chuck sickies from their **** jobs/workplaces in the real world. Why would AFL be much different?

Because most boys and now some girls grow up wanting to play footy. People dont grow up wanting to be a brick labourer or office admin

Either this modern generation is getting softer by the second or the game is as **** to play these days as it is to watch.

s**t take. Really bloody s**t take.

Depression and anxiety don't discriminate between blokes doing their dream job or guys working at Maccas. It's cool they're allowed to talk about it these days, rather than hitting the drink or taking it out on their family.

Not digging the boot in. I like you and I hope you'll be able to see that it has nothing to do with being soft. Read this from Nick Haynes yesterday, hopefully it will help you see this: https://www.playersvoice.com.au/nick-haynes-panic-attack-hotel-room/

Because most boys and now some girls grow up wanting to play footy. People dont grow up wanting to be a brick labourer or office admin
I grew up dreaming of the day when I could be an office admin

You are fully a bit nuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back