MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm honestly surprised that it doesn't happen a lot more often.

I don't remember the Bernie incident though.
He otherwise had a great game if I recall tagging Dangerfield into full sooking so he got a pass.

Preuss manned the mark on the wrong side against Carlton a few weeks back, but since it confused Matty Kreuser for a bit I was all for it.

Didn’t Bernie do this against Adelaide at AO one year? Top stuff. I love these moments
The greatest was whoever for us did it in the 2002 semi final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T
Tbf though "Volcano frank" would be a good user Name.
Not paying to change it though
Was a horrible joke at the fact you typed leant not learned but carry on :drunk:

Edit: Always sunny is always worth it though

For us old timers sad to hear of the passing of Polly Farmer ,(Geelong ). A true legend of the game ,even those of us that don't follow the Cats. R.I.P
I was telling my daughter about him and his unbringing like last week cause she was asking why the tunnel(freeway) was named after the farmers. RIP big fella

I'm perplexed with this Teague and Shaw appointments. What are the actual odds both sides had the best 2 coaches in waiting in the country as assistant coaches and both were chosen first time around aswell. There must be something seriously wrong with the current coaching at AFL level if 2 blokes can just walk into a new role, tell the players to play 'with freedom' then magically turn them around.
The whole thing is ****ed to me.

I'm perplexed with this Teague and Shaw appointments. What are the actual odds both sides had the best 2 coaches in waiting in the country as assistant coaches and both were chosen first time around aswell. There must be something seriously wrong with the current coaching at AFL level if 2 blokes can just walk into a new role, tell the players to play 'with freedom' then magically turn them around.
The whole thing is f’ed to me.
I reckon we double down, appoint Chaplain as head coach and see what happens

I’m actually not that surprised. There are some terrible managers / coaches at AFL level look at the bloke we have. Pretty sure Rawlings could do it better

Half the people on this board could implement a better game plan

When St Kilda appoint ratten full time that will be 3 teams.

Although tbf he probably is the best coach outside the senior coaches

I’m surprised north didn’t formally interview anyone. I think maybe Carlton may have interviews Voss. But surely both clubs could have ran formal processes. I feel like people power won out as they had some results in the board.
Shaw has a tougher job as Teague has a decent list to work with. Teague though put the like of Murphy and Curnow back in the middle. Whereas Bolton was putting time into SPS Fisher etc. both coaches have some work to do. But yeah I’m surprised at the appointments without process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back