Oppo Camp Non-Dees Finals Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

How did we get 44 points down to this mob???

Cats finals record deplorable under Scott since his first year. With so many senior players you'd think it would be opposite. Looks like continuing tonight. If they lose tonight, will that be 1-7 or 1-8 in first week finals under Scott? Wowee..

Saw some cats supporters assert that the drop off was nothing to worry about, as they were resting players on the bench and had an eye on the following week. This is exactly why you don't flirt with form the week before the finals. You can't just switch form on and off like a light switch.
Lol we kicked the first 5 goals of the quarter in 6 minutes, Selwood Hawkins and Danger were on the ground.

It was after we had already come back they took a couple off 😂

Still not out of it, if they can dominate from clearance like last week. No idea why they slow it down in the back half, does not work in finals.

Port do have the ability to waste shots on goal but Cats are gonna need to switch on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever did the job on Alir Alir should get a gold star in that second quarter.

Equally if someone went onto Duncan and snuffed him out also well done.

I don't see Duncan being able to run out the match though. Selwood is not having a massive impact and Danger (who I think is carrying a big injury) is not being punishing at all.

Smith is just gold that half I thought. No wonder the Hawks won so many premierships with players like that.

If Geelong get up this is a bigger win than whoever got up against them last week.

Still not out of it, if they can dominate from clearance like last week. No idea why they slow it down in the back half, does not work in finals.

Port do have the ability to waste shots on goal but Cats are gonna need to switch on.
Geelong are already winning centre clearances 10-0, that won't last after half time.

How does Dalhaus continue to get a game?
A genuinely s**t player. Am still mystified as to how he missed that sitter from the top of square last week in the final quarter. That said, he’s probably Geelong’s best young player…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back