Oppo Camp Non-Dees Finals Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought we should have a dedicated discussion thread for them including news/teams etc.

Very keen for tonight. Impossible to call but thinking Cats in a close one.

Meanwhile, hard for Nick Hind to miss after being at a tier 2.

How the * am I meant to be feeling right now? I didn't expect much in 18, was just happy to be there. This year I'm not sure whether to be excited or terrified.

I think we have the list profile to have a red hot crack for the next 2-3 years, and beyond that with shrewd recruiting, but * getting the monkey off the back would be ace.

How the fu** am I meant to be feeling right now? I didn't expect much in 18, was just happy to be there. This year I'm not sure whether to be excited or terrified.

I think we have the list profile to have a red hot crack for the next 2-3 years, and beyond that with shrewd recruiting, but fu** getting the monkey off the back would be ace.
My thoughts exactly, been through mixed emotions throughout the year but the last few weeks I just feel so excited yet nervous, I can't think of a time where I actually feel Melbourne can win it.

How the fu** am I meant to be feeling right now? I didn't expect much in 18, was just happy to be there. This year I'm not sure whether to be excited or terrified.

I think we have the list profile to have a red hot crack for the next 2-3 years, and beyond that with shrewd recruiting, but fu** getting the monkey off the back would be ace.

2018 was such a wild ride with unexpected results. This year it is a totally different feeling. I have expectations now.

The moment they turned the cameras onto B.Brownless when Geelong won a GF in 2007. It just seemed to justify all the trials and tribulations of that club over the years to finally get into that winning position. That is how I feel this will be for all of the supporters.

The almost folding of the club, the players who came and went. The players who could of but didn't through injury or otherwise. There is such a depth of history at this club of not being good enough, or something just going wrong, that can finally be put to rest.

I can't pick a winner tonight. Just looking forward to a great clash.

Port have a great ride into the Grand Final here. But they are not an elite team with the ball normally.

There is a part of me that thinks Geelong will fall away in the last quarter and a half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't pick a winner tonight. Just looking forward to a great clash.

Port have a great ride into the Grand Final here. But they are not an elite team with the ball normally.

There is a part of me that thinks Geelong will fall away in the last quarter and a half.
I'm waiting to see 'Dad' Scott throw his arms into the air, when the umps give a free against the Cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back