Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
She'd kick off at 11.30 pm or maybe 12.30 with daylight savings. Much better than the twilight campaigner which was like 3am or some s**t
I wouldnt mind a Friday night granny Canadian time, got work to get you thru the day then you can hit the bags, all weekend to recover. :tearsofjoy:

Bloody perfect 11:30 pm.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Just for clarity, im not talking about the boxing bags hanging in a kitchen either

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Oh yeah was a no sleep weekend last time around

when I used to play online poker id get an 8ball of wiz fizz on Thursday night so I could stay up all weekend. Would keep me going and playing great for about 2.75 days but by Monday morning due to lack of sleep I was struggling to see the monitor and making awful decisions when I reviewed it.

After about a month of perfecting my 8 ball craft I had worked out that I shouldn't register for any more tournaments after 3pm on Sunday coz thats when my play continuously fell off a cliff. :tearsofjoy:

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
when I used to play online poker id get an 8ball of wiz fizz on Thursday night so I could stay up all weekend. Would keep me going and playing great for about 2.75 days but by Monday morning due to lack of sleep I was struggling to see the monitor and making awful decisions when I reviewed it.

After about a month of perfecting my 8 ball craft I had worked out that I shouldn't register for any more tournaments after 3pm on Sunday coz thats when my play continuously fell off a cliff. :tearsofjoy:
Yeah I was out at a chicks joint till 5am on Sunday night on the go realised sleep was pointless and rolled straight into work. Had the boys digging a hole for 2 hours before I realised they should have been building it up 😂

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Yeah I was out at a chicks joint till 5am on Sunday night on the go realised sleep was pointless and rolled straight into work. Had the boys digging a hole for 2 hours before I realised they should have been building it up 😂

The feeling on a Friday arvo when you've had a couple of sneaky lines in the bathroom at work compared to how you were at work on a Monday morning after being up all weekend couldn't be further apart. :tearsofjoy:

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
sms: :$

options: send to many

select: all Geelong supporting mates

add text: losing to Port at home, oh my, how embarrassing

netslave

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Gold Coast still hanging around against the Puppies, hopefully they can snag a win.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Essendon need to copy the Hawthorn line in the sand. Surely their players are sick and tired of being pushed around and bullied like this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon need to copy the Hawthorn line in the sand. Surely their players are sick and tired of being pushed around and bullied like this?

Name a single player they have with the balls to do something like that?

Daemon

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bloody hell 7 mate resolution sucks balls. It's like someone had smeared vasoline all over the camera lens.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Saints feel like Melbourne 2017, just when you think you can trust them they s**t in your face

If they want to finish top 4 this is the type of game they need to win. I know we lost to the Crows over there last year but at 9-0 we could afford a bad game.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Darren Burgess fitness?

john travolta nba GIF

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Burgess fitness right on cue. Carn the Adelaide Darren Burgess's

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Very high scoring last quarter, good win by the Saints in the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad