MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I kind of hope Brendan Gale ends up replacing Gil just for the Richmond conspiracy theories to evolve. They could go full QAnon:

"Benny Gale is leading a secret war against the deep state AFL elites."

Thinking of going to Geelong in a couple of weeks for our game. Never been. Will it be hard to get tickets?
I had a look. $50 for the cheapest seat but impossible to find two seats next to each other.

Tigers board is full tin foil hat stuff. Great reading

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Remarkable. I don't think I've seen one post that doesn't either reference Stewart or the umpiring.

St Kilda remain in absolute purgatory. No chance they're winning a flag with this list, not bad enough to bottom out, and big money tied up in average players. One of the more unappealing lists and positions to be in in the AFL

Hard to take the Saints seriously when Dean Kent was still part of their best 22 at the start of the season. Absolute middle of the road side going nowhere, so many B grade players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to take the Saints seriously when Dean Kent was still part of their best 22 at the start of the season. Absolute middle of the road side going nowhere, so many B grade players.

Kent was fire for the Saints when he first joined. Then I think they changed roles on him and he could not adapt.

But otherwise they just come across as a dumping ground of players that could not make it in another team, wanted a big pay rise or just stuffed up and had to go elsewhere.

To be even more honest, or perhaps brutal, they look like being a top 5 to 8 team for the next year or two then will drop off for a rebuild.

Edited to say I just feel for the Saint Kilda supporters here.

Kent was fire for the Saints when he first joined. Then I think they changed roles on him and he could not adapt.

But otherwise they just come across as a dumping ground of players that could not make it in another team, wanted a big pay rise or just stuffed up and had to go elsewhere.

To be even more honest, or perhaps brutal, they look like being a top 5 to 8 team for the next year or two then will drop off for a rebuild.

I don't ever remember Dean Kent as being on fire at any point for the saints. He's only ever looked okay and that because he managed 28 games in his first two season compared to 11 games in his last two seasons at the dees.

Kent went there because they offered him more years and we didn’t because he’s not an AFL standard player. You’re dead right though, so many overpaid players on their list, not many if any genuine stars. Things can turn around quickly as we saw with us, but honestly can’t see it with this St Kilda side.

Kent went there because they offered him more years and we didn’t because he’s not an AFL standard player. You’re dead right though, so many overpaid players on their list, not many if any genuine stars. Things can turn around quickly as we saw with us, but honestly can’t see it with this St Kilda side.
Kent was fine. Never going be a world beater but young Kent had some grunt and a bit of mongrel and a really good long kick on the run. I was a fan, though admittedly the choices available to become a fan of put random pigeons ahead of a good number of people on our list.

Kent was yet another Melbourne story where his body just didn’t want to play along. His injury breaks were mounting and I understand we would have kept him but not on as much money as Saints offered. Such is life. Goodbye sweet Kent!

Kent was fine. Never going be a world beater but young Kent had some grunt and a bit of mongrel and a really good long kick on the run. I was a fan, though admittedly the choices available to become a fan of put random pigeons ahead of a good number of people on our list.

Kent was yet another Melbourne story where his body just didn’t want to play along. His injury breaks were mounting and I understand we would have kept him but not on as much money as Saints offered. Such is life. Goodbye sweet Kent!
nickgrant69 angry react

Also what the hell has happened to tarryn Thomas?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back