MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

If they want him gone, I expect they will work a deal where they honour his severance payout and he ‘steps down’. Nobody will believe it, but it’s traditionally managed in this way and is a marginally better look than sacking him.

Either way though they are stuck with either a genuine review and proper coach selection process or grabbing at another option without process. The first mean a trade period with nothing but uncertainty to sell, and an off-season conducted by an interim, which is hardly an inspiring situation for a team that already appears undisciplined. The second means a high chance of failure. Again.
AFL will tick it off too lol.

I heard on classified that Mahoney and Dildo-ro hate each other, Dildo will no doubt take another scalp to save his own hide, unbelievable how that guy still has a job after all these years.

Screenshot_20220819-153309_Chrome.jpg
Reaction Nervous GIF

Just on Clarko joining Norf, its great imo, feel good story that gives you some belief that there is still loyalty in sport.

Could have taken a far easier option but wanted to go back and fix the club he got his start with as a player.

I love it.

Just on Clarko joining Norf, its great imo, feel good story that gives you some belief that there is still loyalty in sport.

Could have taken a far easier option but wanted to go back and fix the club he got his start with as a player.

I love it.
I know roosy was a Fitzroy man but gives me him coming to help us as Fitzroy 2.0 vibes. I know he got paid well but genuinely believe he felt for our club.
Clarko the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean Kent to be subbed on at 3QT in his last game, kick four and send us into a home final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back