MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Port really s**t the bed this year, wonder if its the final nail in Kern's coffin

They've burned a good list IMO. It is past it now with Boak and Gray getting on but they had a really good 22 for a while.
Yep, if they'd got the balance right they could have jagged one of the past 2-3 flags. If they continue with Kern past this year and they don't make finals it will be laughable

Justin Longmuir should have a couple of bottles of expensive whiskey sent to the rooms of Gray and Marshall after those set shot misses in the last.

I hate that Rory Lobb kicked 5, come in spinner MFC. Here is the answer to all you KPF woes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, Tim O’Brien was dropped because he wasn’t the answer to the Dogs defensive woes. I saw Mitch Hannan and Adam Treloar in the D50 for a centre bounce. Odd coaching.

I don't know what private school he went to, or how much his family trust paid the Lions to draft him at 2, but Josh Schache is the worst player currently on an afl list, and I will not even enter into a discussion or debate around that.

He's the epitome of the twos player who trains with the seniors every Thursday night after playing 1 game 12 years back, and *s up every drill.

Dogs still missing Toby Mclean but looked better with Hannan back in there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back