MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird seeing the Hawks be so s**t after watching them dominate for a period there, like seeing it though.
Geelong at some point would be nice

I flick on the TV for the first time today and Hawks kick 2 goals in a minute, dominating the Swans I take it?

edit:lining up for a 3rd in a minute and a half. Hawks 4 Flag.

I flick on the TV for the first time today and Hawks kick 2 goals in a minute, dominating the Swans I take it?

edit:lining up for a 3rd in a minute and a half. Hawks 4 Flag.
This is the old Melbourne 2013, get a couple late to just avoid getting flogged by 100

This is the old Melbourne 2013, get a couple late to just avoid getting flogged by 100
Yeah it was almost as though the opposition would get out to an unassailable lead and some cheeky bugger would switch the power off.

Who could forget Sam Blease’s 5 goals against the Saints?

Yeah it was almost as though the opposition would get out to an unassailable lead and some cheeky bugger would switch the power off.

Who could forget Sam Blease’s 5 goals against the Saints?
Here's Evans in the pocket kicking our only goal for the quarter to avoid us getting smashed by 100 lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's Evans in the pocket kicking our only goal for the quarter to avoid us getting smashed by 100 lol

Haha I arrived to that game late just before half time, still remember a hawthorn supporter taking his son home because why waste your Sunday afternoon at the g, may as well go home get your kids ready for school.

I think it's wishful thinking, Nathan Buckley highlighted a situation where Oliver was infront goal side of bailey and then bailey ran past Oliver and ended up scoring a goal with no pressure. That was just one situation, there were many more, it was mindset.
Just one of those days I reckon. Plenty of fodder for the coaches

I feel sad watching football right now, every match I watch has "contested marks", both sides. Only ones we get are from Gawn and he's not around for a while.

I'm not even sure if we even have one on one contests in our forward 50? Kind of feels like it's just a pile of players and the ball gets on top.

I feel sad watching football right now, every match I watch has "contested marks", both sides. Only ones we get are from Gawn and he's not around for a while.

I'm not even sure if we even have one on one contests in our forward 50? Kind of feels like it's just a pile of players and the ball gets on top.
Relying on contested marks is just a bad way to play. Probably the hardest thing to do in the game.

Relying on contested marks is just a bad way to play. Probably the hardest thing to do in the game.
:(
Harder than relying on Oliver to munt it forward you think?

Just want to see a couple of contested marks and goals, it's good for the heart!

:(
Harder than relying on Oliver to munt it forward you think?

Just want to see a couple of contested marks and goals, it's good for the heart!
Oliver doesn't even kick it to contests. He pin points the opposition every time

Gold Coast continue to be such an irrelevant club, what's the deal with Dew as well? Had a cushy assistant job at Sydney, really doesn't seem to be doing much at GC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back