Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread (Cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a loving man Eddie is! Thanking dear leader for the nice draw his side received this season. Or maybe apologising for his post week one of the finals rant now that his team is going to benefit from the fixture. Or thanking him for the biggest gift of all, getting that MCG deal stitched up! He’s all heart Eddie :sick::rolleyes:

So Dimma has confirmed that Dusty would not have played if it was a home and away game. So the Tigers played with their best player on one leg. That definitely hurt them. Goes to show you that if you lose one of your best without blooding some one else you will struggle.

Poor Richmond dealing with an injury. Their biggest injury concern this year was whether or not to rest Cotchin in Round 23.

Collingwood had a player returning from an ACL THIS YEAR(!), another who recently torn both hammies, a high flyer who had ankle issues and corks all season, plus then missing half their backmen. Booooo hooo Richmond.

They play half their season without their #1 KPF, stretches without their #2, weeks without their best mid and biggest X factor, and have an elite defender go down in the qualifying final? You wouldn’t stop bloody hearing about it.

I actually don’t mind the Pies, Buckley has matured really well as a coach and he doesn’t mind having a go at the media as well. If we lose tomorrow, I’ll be supporting Collingwood hard.

Yeah, a Melbourne premiership would be unbearable - much worse than WB 2016 or Richmond 2017. Hopefully we will win tomorrow.

Collingwood actually matched up on richmond pretty well . Collingwood have a small backline and richmond play a small forward line .

Look what reiwaldt did to them . If we get through our talls are going to worry them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me pointing out them making the GF is total bradbury is ruffling a few feathers.

Imagine making the GF after one good win all season? Softest draw in the league (according to Champion data). Loses a final. Beat GWS (who they were heavily favoured to beat) and then one upset victory and boom your in. On your homeground to boot.

If only other teams had it this easy.
And, according to Bruce, they will be the favourites next week no matter what happens in today's game. What an absolute tool.

And, according to Bruce, they will be the favourites next week no matter what happens in today's game. What an absolute tool.

Thread ban for too much bradbury trolling lulz.

I love some of the replies.:

They had injuries! They had to travel to Perth!

Could you imagine having the cross the country twice?! How did the Pies do it?!

Mod notice: this thread continues in Part II
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/non-eagles-afl-discussion-thread-ii.1206475/#post-58034290

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back