Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
f695a05c1833fa84b1455fdadf243cb6.jpg

The face of a man waiting for the chance to get blackout drunk.

The Dogs’ Marvel “Pokémon Geelong/Sydney Merger” top is atrocious but wow they’ve put the swans on the backfoot.

The round 1 curse on the expected finals bound teams continues :eek:

Petracca would have to be the most over rated player out there I reckon. The bloke struts around like he’s king dick, never executed a regular drop punt in his life it’s always about how flashy he can look, this is the demons to a tee actually.. the big stallion is a big handbrake. I picked port in this one because Melbourne just don’t seem genuine - they believe their own hype. Port are so much more likeable than Melbourne there you go I said it.. oh and also Petracca is a knob

could not agree more with this (the whole thing, but mainly the Petracca stuff)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whisper Paddy McCartin set to retire due to ongoing concussion . Probably needs to look after himself and future health now . Good luck to him has really had a tough few seasons with injury and health .
Yep. Footy not worth it.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whisper Paddy McCartin set to retire due to ongoing concussion . Probably needs to look after himself and future health now . Good luck to him has really had a tough few seasons with injury and health .

There was whispers Roberton was going to pull the pin also, Saints can’t catch a break

So Gold Coast and Essendon should be shoe-ins to win today if the round is an indication
To me Essendon winning wouldnt be an upset.

They seem to start seasons on fire and are capable of destroying sides (like us last year)

Gold Coast would be a big surprise due to their unknown and youngsters but something doesn't seem right at the Saints... weird injuries etc

Freo v Roos is a total who knows.... I leaned towards Freo due to being played in WA but zero confidence.

StK 1-39
GWS V Ess either side under 15.5
Freo 1-39

Odds: $14

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back