Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't like to go on about umpires these trio are s**t. Some soft kicks paid to Collingwood and not the other way. I'm off the Pies, respected the during last years final series but Grundy, De Goey, and Beams could all do with a smack upside the head
Oh and Maynard as well. Good I'm back to hating the Pies.

De Goey was in the goal square for that one.
I noticed the same thing, which is lucky because the commentators completely neglected to point it out to me.

Frustrating watching the Lions totally waste most of their forward advances in the 2nd quarter. Could have been over already had Pies converted better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also 9 reporting yet another calf injury to Bennell. But they also said Warner hit a half century in the English Premier League so I'm not certain about the reliability of their sports reporting.

Also 9 reporting yet another calf injury to Bennell. But they also said Warner hit a half century in the English Premier League so I'm not certain about the reliability of their sports reporting.

50 goals when he doesn't even play the sport is impressive though.

Honestly Collingwood look okay but nothing we ain't seen before. We know they have a good midfield so if they get on top they look great and covers the deficiencies forward and back.

Honestly Collingwood look okay but nothing we ain't seen before. We know they have a good midfield so if they get on top they look great and covers the deficiencies forward and back.
Playing against witches hats for much of the game. Also there is a reason Simmo doesnt pick players that cannot kick.

Just checked the score - are we melting about how Collingwood handled their business at the Gabba or are we being mature and thoughtful about it?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that answer your question?

Would have been nice if Brissy had served up that rubbish against us in Round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back