Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why can't we be more like Freo?

d853993b15dfd681b55be98fa2c2c4c6.gif

Kind of like how we can legally kill our kids through abortion? That is also a mindset where we are selfish and told it’s perfectly ok which also leads to people being irresponsible with their lives.

I'm not sure you entirely understand what abortion is. You might be confusing it with filicide?

Regardless, how is bringing an unwanted child into the world the responsible choice?

This is what happens when we get torched. It's going to be a long, long 'festival of football'.

Perhaps we can abort our trip to Geelong. It would be irresponsible to go through with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walters is a seriously handy player to be able to throw into the midfield to receive from Mundy and Fyfe. Also Freo’s backline holding up way better than I would have expected

I'm not sure you entirely understand what abortion is. You might be confusing it with filicide?

Regardless, how is bringing an unwanted child into the world the responsible choice?

This is what happens when we get torched. It's going to be a long, long 'festival of football'.

Perhaps we can abort our trip to Geelong. It would be irresponsible to go through with it.
Really not worth feeding the trolls. I know it's a non-eagles thread but it's not a non-sense one.

So the GWS bloke just did exactly what Sheed did yesterday regarding kicking in danger.... no free
Not the same thing IMO. Today's one not nearly as dangerous.

This is just about in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back