Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My theory is that Hogan has visited Freo, the medical might not be great but if it was just that, their statement could have alluded to it to save the lols.

Maybe Freo feel after their last 2 big recruits of McCarthy and Bennell that they can’t afford to have another poor character at the club, especially another they give away top picks for.

Bell is obviously drawing a line in the sand and maybe they know Hogan’s talent but are more importantly trying to build a solid club.

Can’t see where else it’s being discussed so just want to vent here.

What the actual **** AFL with your stupid *ed rule changes. None of them were necessary and you still go ahead and change it. Ruining this game

Fremantle are still keen just waiting for Melbourne to roll over late in trade week .

For Melbourne's sake I hope not.

Their fans have suffered long enough and bending over for Freo of all teams during trade week would just be rubbing it in.

For Melbourne's sake I hope not.

Their fans have suffered long enough and bending over for Freo of all teams during trade week would just be rubbing it in.
I reckon it will be future first and 11 for hogan and they will take the Neale picks to the draft

From Perth now on Freo playing Friday nights

The Dockers have been banished from the prime Friday night slot since 2016 on the back of their poor results

Next step?

The whole competition in general.

:shoutyoldman:

Hogan supposedly took promo shots at Freo when was there last week. Must have thought they were on the verge of something (maybe involving six before dealing it away)?
That's crazy, sounds like they'd pretty much agreed to terms (Cockburn and Hogan) and the Dockers were just expecting Melbourne to bend over and take what they were offered for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the feeling that all is not as it should be with Hogan it's not just his foot that is the concern.

Heard a few snippets, from over East, as to why Melbourne would even consider trading him.
Lets just say that, if they can get a good deal from The Violet Crumbles, then they will sign off.

Yeah what’s the deal there?? Heard Langdon on 6pr talking yesterday about things he knows about Hogan, that fre also know, and that he wouldn’t go near him? Wasn’t talking about his foot either. So what’s the deal?? Is he a massive flog? (Was a few supporter so seems feasible)

From Perth now on Freo playing Friday nights

Next step?

The whole competition in general.

:shoutyoldman:

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Post of The Off Season by someone who will be "Poster of The Year" in the not to distant future.

Yeah what’s the deal there?? Heard Langdon on 6pr talking yesterday about things he knows about Hogan, that fre also know, and that he wouldn’t go near him? Wasn’t talking about his foot either. So what’s the deal?? Is he a massive flog? (Was a few supporter so seems feasible)

My Dockers supporting friend believes Hogan might be on 2 strikes under the illicit drugs policy. Historically, off field issues are a strong driver for good players suddenly being up for trade.

I make no comment on whether that first part is accurate though.

Port and the Crows desperate to move up the draft order to get the SA boys. I think that both Lukosius and Rainkee will go the to suns at 2-3 to the suns though. If they somehow manage to get 5 to for May and take Rozee or Smith that is a great start to building a midfield for the future.

You're too kind Monocle

I am comedy relief really.

Lads who post knowledgeable and intelligent content that is good for the board such as yourself, HoneyBadger35, AsterixTheGaul, Dylan82 & [B]Dark Sharks[/B] should all be way up there.

3lcDPOz.gif

Smokes durries, drinks and is unprofessional...he's a lock for the Durples surely?

Port and the Crows desperate to move up the draft order to get the SA boys. I think that both Lukosius and Rainkee will go the to suns at 2-3 to the suns though. If they somehow manage to get 5 to for May and take Rozee or Smith that is a great start to building a midfield for the future.

So were Bennell, Swallow, O'Meara and Prestia. Drafting talent has never been the Suns' problem.

I wouldn’t claim to know if he’s on any strikes or not, but he’s not shy about...let’s say enjoying in his time off. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were well aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back