Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All the rubbish Stephen Hill gave Lecras through the seasons ...Lecras wins a flag and retires .

So good , both ex WP juniors who never got along it always seemed .

Yeah I've got it. It's basically Foxtel, but only the sports, which works for me.
Kayo, plus Netflix + Amazon Prime is cheaper than a basic Foxtel subscription.
Hmm... That's tempting.
I have access to my mum's foxtel account but the inability to use it on anything other than mobile devices limits it's usefulness. Since Kayo might well work on Android TV soon then it might be worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm... That's tempting.
I have access to my mum's foxtel account but the inability to use it purely on mobile devices limits it's usefulness. Since Kayo might well work on Android TV soon then it might be worth it.
Yeah, I'm using it through an Apple TV, plus on the mobile and laptop. On the Apple TV the picture quality is similar to that of Foxtel HD.

c2784b6d59e96eb2e8e7849c9346dae4.jpg

Phenomenal.

Last edited:
Hmm... That's tempting.
I have access to my mum's foxtel account but the inability to use it on anything other than mobile devices limits it's usefulness. Since Kayo might well work on Android TV soon then it might be worth it.
Get a chromecast so you can cast foxtel from your phone to your TV. Works a treat!

An NFL star was just cut for assaulting a woman in a hotel, months after the fact, due to security video of the incident emerging through TMZ.

The NFL “investigated” the incident at the time, but didn’t interview the player or the woman and failed to obtain the video.

I wish I didn’t like gridiron so much, because the NFL are actually cartoonishly evil.

anyone else here follow the premier league?

What a north London derby that was, that arsenal performance is the best I’ve seen us play in years.

There’s only one way to make tonight better, and that’s by watching the GF again, which I shall.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back