Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that all their social leadership posturing has led them to create team "segregated black guys" and its spun as a good thing.

I really don't get how all this stuff works these days.

I'm so confused with what's politically correct (outside of the obvious). I just don't say anything anymore.

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Everything about AFLX...
Senor%20Chang%20Hah.jpg

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wadsworth

Fold the Eagles
Jul 21, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
AFLX replaces coin toss with rock paper scissors contest.

What comes after jumping the shark?

Wow, I had to check on this because I didn't know if you were trying to make up the silliest most gimmicky thing as a joke, or if AFLX was actually doing that.

Can we all agree that AFLX is so far removed from AFL that is probably shouldn't even be talked about in this thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
I'd rather watch AFLX but it will be highlights only most likely. More than I can say for AFLW

I don't mind the AFL trying different things. Is it going to work? Probably not. But these experiments are worthwhile in my opinion especially when they are kept out of the regular season.

Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Wow, I had to check on this because I didn't know if you were trying to make up the silliest most gimmicky thing as a joke, or if AFLX was actually doing that.

Can we all agree that AFLX is so far removed from AFL that is probably shouldn't even be talked about in this thread?

Just so I don't have to check, what was the answer? :)

Feb 5, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast (AFLW)
I'm so confused with what's politically correct (outside of the obvious). I just don't say anything anymore.

It's pretty easy to figure out. All you need is a little empathy and occasionally read stuff that's not written by straight white dudes. It's amazing how quickly you'll pick it up if you just put in a tiny amount of effort.

It's pretty easy to figure out. All you need is a little empathy and occasionally read stuff that's not written by straight white dudes. It's amazing how quickly you'll pick it up if you just put in a tiny amount of effort.
giphy.gif

Mickey Rae

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The Mighty Royals
So, you consider that "straight, white dudes" are a problem? If so, why are they open for non-PC comments? Are they not entitled to the same "protection" as other groupings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back