Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The new 50m rule is bullshit !

What was wrong with the old rule
Nothing. The AFL had to bring in an absolute shocker of a rule change so the others don't seem so bad. Then when they get rid of said shocker it looks like the AFL listen to the fans and at the same time keep the other new rules with less complaining

View attachment 633121

Symbolic of his time at Freo
He started off with a full tank of gas too.
Half way there he got a call from Dockers management to whom he assured he still had enough gas to get there, even though his car was sounding like it was on its last legs.
Meanwhile the bloke who lived across the road knew how to take care of his car, and got there without issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so glad our team board allows discussion about the future of our coaching staff and allows supporters of other clubs to join in the discussion. I'd hate for this board to be so xenophobic that we can't discuss stuff with outsiders coz we tag threads with a "no opposition supporters" prefix like a pathetic bunch of soft clocks.

I'm so glad our team board allows discussion about the future of our coaching staff and allows supporters of other clubs to join in the discussion. I'd hate for this board to be so xenophobic that we can't discuss stuff with outsiders coz we tag threads with a "no opposition supporters" prefix like a pathetic bunch of soft clocks.
That board has to have the worst mods on the whole site, instead of allowing discussion on a forum designed for discussion they do their best to shut it down.

That board has to have the worst mods on the whole site, instead of allowing discussion on a forum designed for discussion they do their best to shut it down.

A certain club board consistently banned posters for being excessively negative.

I like this board as usually we joke and laugh even when we lose and it doesn't take itself too seriously - if you're a dick here, you get called out, and even the mods join in too. I bet most other club boards wish they were like this one, opposition posters regularly post here and are treated with respect - unless of course they're a dick.

A certain club board consistently banned posters for being excessively negative.

I like this board as usually we joke and laugh even when we lose and it doesn't take itself too seriously - if you're a dick here, you get called out, and even the mods join in too. I bet most other club boards wish they were like this one, opposition posters regularly post here and are treated with respect - unless of course they're a dick.
A different board to that one?

If I remember correctly one of their mods looped out on the day we won the flag in their game day thread and got a little bit carried away and said some inappropriate things, banned posters (of the same team) for being negative, then locked the thread went back and deleted their posts.

Was glorious. 🙂

If I remember correctly one of their mods looped out on the day we won the flag in their game day thread and got a little bit carried away and said some inappropriate things, banned posters (of the same team) for being negative, then locked the thread went back and deleted their posts.

Was glorious. 🙂
Oh yeah, I remember that now, all the good stuff happened before I got the chance to check it out. That mod is pretty toxic imo.

Yeah, the mods here go alright

Except for that Quinz fella. Too preoccupied sniffing his own farts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back