Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's also bulldogs cashing in on hemsworth being a supporter

correct weight

Chris+Hemsworth+AFL+Grand+Final+Sydney+v+Western+qbAaj7YGbmZl.jpg

Chris is a Bulldogs supporters although I think Liam is a Hawks supporters? No one cares enough about the third brother to know who he supports

correct weight

Chris+Hemsworth+AFL+Grand+Final+Sydney+v+Western+qbAaj7YGbmZl.jpg

Chris is a Bulldogs supporters although I think Liam is a Hawks supporters? No one cares enough about the third brother to know who he supports

Both started following football in 2016.

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Just like they rode Pav into the ground, whereby he played 2 years too long.

They had 10 years to draft multiple forwards and develop....And did SFA about it.... until he left and then panicked.

What a joke of a club

Drafting Jayden Pitt over Darling is where they buggered up. Pav was still good for 3-4 years and could have complimented him well.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
That trade cost Fremantle the opportunity to draft Jordan Clark

Hickey is probably on about half as much as Lobb salary wise
I cant help it. I cant help feel bad for Freo supporters!! For Hickey to bend Lobb over like that for all the world to see. All thats left is for Russ Lying to try resurrect the bloke at chb.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Not having Sandilands is one of the go to excuses already popping up on their board.

If you sign a 76 year old broken husk of a giant, you have to expect to not get 22 games a year from him.

He’s played 26 of their last 66 games. When you sign a guy coming off 39% availability in the three years prior, you have to know he’ll miss some time. Stop factoring him into your team, and just acknowledge that having him occasionally might be a nice cherry on top for a handful of games per year.

Poor bugger must just want to be able to rest.

Tell me about the guy is THIRTY SIX and been under constant injuries for years. Yet Freo fans act like he just around the cusp of playing 22 games at his prime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross Lyon has boldly declared he will not be sacked as Fremantle coach, saying he’s “coaching and managing better than ever” and “fully committed” to helping the club return to finals.

“I have no doubt I’m coaching and managing better than I ever have and feel as energised and as determined as I have ever been in coaching,” Lyon said. “I’ve never really doubted myself and am very confident in my knowledge and capabilities to be able to bring this group through.

“People ask me if I’m going to get sacked. It’s not something I’ve ever thought about and I don’t believe it’s going to happen.

“I’ve always coached with expectation and those who put the slows on would stop Phar Lap if they could.”

Poor old Phar Lap, this isn’t going to age well is it?

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...r/news-story/0fdd60fc262346bc69b296b9ce106b10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back