Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 8, 2016
Vietnam
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Dylan Roberton to sit out the 2019 season due to his ongoing heart issue.

Poor guy can't catch a break
Yeah, it's terrible. I also realised how shallow a person I was yesterday when I first read about the heart issues happening again and he may have to assess his future etc, I went straight to my Supercoach team to check he wasn't in it. Sheesh. Felt bad about it afterwards...

Shadow Minister

Senior List
Dec 2, 2008
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
For an official event in Melbourne where all the interstate captains were there, I don’t understand how the real captain/s of the Bulldogs and Melbourne aren’t there; Essendon didn’t even have anyone there to begin with.

How hard is it for your captain to show up?

8EE3E4E4-C340-4719-8A6A-0DF9434B9657.jpeg

For an official event in Melbourne where all the interstate captains were there, I don’t understand how the real captain/s of the Bulldogs and Melbourne aren’t there; Essendon didn’t even have anyone there to begin with.

View attachment 635603
Peptide injections wait for no man...

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea

View attachment 635603
It’s pretty poor considering 8 of the others have to fly from interstate to be there. Can’t be that hard to spare a day to show up for a couple of hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back