Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of smoke being blown up Cripps arse in the last quarter. Hasn’t done anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had a decent game from what I’ve seen?

T Lynch and C Curnow are the two most overrated key forwards in the history of the game.

Lynch for Richmond hasn't played in almost a year, he was always going to be very rusty.

Like Kennedy at the start of finals last year, he was getting into the right positions repeatedly but his timing was out when marking.

Once he gets that rust out he'll be very dangerous for them.

C.Curnow on the other hand just gets hype purely because Carlton have nothing else up forward.

Had a decent game from what I’ve seen?

Lots of first quarter touches and first half touches. They kicked 1 point in the 1st quarter.

Didn’t do anything when the game was there to be won in the 4th. Cripps plays a game within a game too often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I've been thinking for a while that Richmond could totally squib this year, and tonight doesn't make think any differently.

Media now saying its likely that Rance has done his ACL.

He has only missed 2 games in the last 4 years.

This season has just changed radically already.
Would love to see how many games Richmond’s best 15 players have missed over the last 4 years.
Lynch for Richmond hasn't played in almost a year, he was always going to be very rusty.
Wasn’t judging simply based on tonight. We’ve had experts calling him the best key forward/player in the comp in the last few years.

He’s good but Christ the vic media rides him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back