Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richo Thursday night, Ling and Mooney Friday night. Once upon a time they’d try and avoid special comments from ex players or coaches, seems like they seek it out now, it’s garbage.
A couple of years ago dermie,shaw and eddie were calling an eagles pies game ,i had to turn the volume off

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Weird post, Jones has been the heart and soul of that club for years.
Always been an average player at best. Did you watch him today? He was insipid. Heart and soul? Maybe, but if he's the best you have at your football club, it's an indictment of where your club is at. Pretty much sums up Melbourne over the last 5 years.

Always been an average player at best. Did you watch him today? He was insipid. Heart and soul? Maybe, but if he's the best you have at your football club, it's an indictment of where your club is at. Pretty much sums up Melbourne over the last 5 years.
You do realise the captain doesn’t have to be the best player, right?

He was poor today but he’s played that many good games for them in both good and bad times that he’s surely allowed a break here.

He was poor today but he’s played that many good games for them in both good and bad times that he’s surely allowed a break here.
I'm well aware of what being the captain of a club means.

I think we'll agree to disagree here.

I'm well aware of what being the captain of a club means.

I think we'll agree to disagree here.
Fair enough. Just bamboozles my brain that anybody could have a crack at Jones as captain after all he’s done for that club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been impressed by the way Kayo has held up to the increased Round 1 demand. We have chromecasted the Melbourne/Port and now Adelaide/Hawks games onto our projector, and the quality remains as good as Foxtel (and better than FTA).
Carn the crows.

Pretty sure it was his first hit out for the year too. Didn’t play any of the JLT games I don’t think.

He wasn’t alone today. Oliver and Viney were trash as well. The whole team stunk.

Jones is great. Could have easily left the club years ago but stuck by them.

Gary Lyon reckons this a test for Gawn, other teams will go to school on todays game, it's the first time he's been tested for 2 years.o_O Totally ignoring the fact Lycett stitched him up in the PF, one game ago.

Been bad for ACLs in Rd 1 - Ranch and now it looks like Doodee also. Pray that the injury curse stays clear of us.

Intentional or not, Ranch and Doodee made me giggle.*

*all the best with their respective injuries

Hasn't been a good start for all the teams predicted to finish at the top so far. Richmond won but lost Rance, Melbourne and Collingwood were both very disappointing in their losses. Adelaide aren't playing well and may have lost Doodee to an ACL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back