Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I could do without the guy at every footy game (bar soulless Swans games) who manages to yell 'white maggots' a decade too late and yet every couple of minutes.

Fans should be just a bit cleverer when they pick their moments. I'm all for wellworded umpire abuse.

Everyone should do this synchronized.
images.jpeg-3.jpg

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
A quick perusal of their non-Freo thread turned up these gems.

In a truly stunning coincidence, three of the four posters above have already complained about Lobb’s news that broke 15 minutes ago.

calling Simmo a whiner when Ross Lyin is your coach is next level delusional

lyin is the biggest excuse merchant in the league

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
Massive overreaction IMO.

It’s possible to go to a footy match and get behind your team without hurling abuse at the umpires or players.
What world do you come from? It's been going on at football since Adam was a boy and is part of the theatre. Particularly as this year in my opinion the umpiring leaves a lot to be desired. A bit of consistency wouldn't go astray.

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
Apr 29, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Freo's reaction to Simmo's comments were beyond petty. Made a concerted effort to say they had no issues

Trumpmantle strikes again

But they also called Simpson a whinger for his post-grand final meeting with Gil where he was trying to get a better deal for the interstate sides. They are that petty and short sighted they failed to see that their club benefits from Simpsons proposals if they worked with the AFL.

Ishmael_

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2013
Six Thousand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Freo's reaction to Simmo's comments were beyond petty. Made a concerted effort to say they had no issues

This is one of those issues where both clubs should just swallow their pride and present a united front.

Football should be prioritised, being the main tenant and the one that pays the bills. I don't care if there's cricket and concerts. Fix the scheduling and get it right. It's ridiculous and a legitimate duty of care issue.

LittleGreekGod

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Matthew Lloyd continues to be a lightweight dumb arse.
Does anybody really listen to what he has to say.
I always get the vibe that even his fellow commentators are sfellowing behind his back.
He seriously is the proud owner of a very low IQ.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Surely not hahahahaha

Lets hope someone is taking the piss here ....

View attachment 690456
Haha surely can't be serious, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it was.
Honestly the AFL are really putting me off football at the moment, I think this season is probably the least amount of football I've watched in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back