Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away from Freo and their issues - GWS want answers on the Bontempelli fine

On the AFL site "Our hands are tied because of timeframes that we setup that don't take into account complications from hits that the medical staff cant put on the medical report until they have scanned confirmation"

But surely the medical report available at the time would have said "Struggling to breathe properly will need to be further investigated as to possible cause". Which would at least hint at medium impact.

Christian: You got anything there Giants?...no well ok all good thanks... low impact"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6a8ef96bf130e26360be050d5152fd8d.jpg

If Ross had lost this week he’d have fallen off top spot. Now I’m fuming, that would have been too good.

This is not a popularity contest so here I go.
Ross knows the game as well as any coach. I wouldn't be upset if the Eagles offered him a role similar to the one Pike held.

Can not agree with this post.

The Guy is a fu(ken cancer ,do not want him anywhere near our Club.

Yeah don’t care how good his footy brain is (supposedly) he has a proven track record that he rubs a lot of people up the wrong way (young budding employees included) we don’t need that sort of character at our club.

100% agree. We spent a decade shovelling that sh*t out of our HQ. Don't need it back thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back