Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond will know how much to win by to affect the home ground of 2 v 3. Unless they're a chance to snag 2nd spot, they'll let junktime goals through if need be. Guarantee it. They are much more worried about us than Brisbane in the grand scheme of things.
100%. Richmond want to finish 4th and have Geelong travel to the MCG. Any small win is enough for that.

View attachment 732719

Nothing to see here folks - not even a free kick apparently
Wish the coach would get into the umpires ear about this. Can’t have blokes going off with blood noses just because a star player chooses to push people in the face instead of dispose the ball.

Call him for it early and see if he thinks twice about the ‘don’t argue’ next time

93 point win against Collingwood in 2007, a year Brisbane finished like 12th and Collingwood made a prelim? That's some anomaly.

Not giving Carlton much chance down in Geelong but would be nice if they got it done. Think if it was at the G I’d be a little more confident but I see today going down a similar, but not as extreme, path to the Roos game.

Good cause or not, I would hate it if our club did something like what St Kilda have done to their jumpers. Looks horrible.

Getting all the dad stuff out the way and the house cleaning this morning for an afternoon of Blues v Cats into the Eagles v Hawks then into the Ashes

What a selfless man I am

The Swans should really try Sam Reid in a McGovern/intercept defender role next season. He's a terrific mark and that far from goal his terrible set shot accuracy wouldn't be a problem.

The Swans should really try Sam Reid in a McGovern/intercept defender role next season. He's a terrific mark and that far from goal his terrible set shot accuracy wouldn't be a problem.

I remember thinking he could be anything with his hands. Injury and goal kicking has really done him in for a good while.

Wish the coach would get into the umpires ear about this. Can’t have blokes going off with blood noses just because a star player chooses to push people in the face instead of dispose the ball.

Call him for it early and see if he thinks twice about the ‘don’t argue’ next time

Would be a waste of breath. The club knows where they stand with the AFL.

Not giving Carlton much chance down in Geelong but would be nice if they got it done. Think if it was at the G I’d be a little more confident but I see today going down a similar, but not as extreme, path to the Roos game.

(Could) also drop Sydney down the ladder and increase the importance of their second rounder come ‘trade & draft season’

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fritsch was the bloke we were going to pick at the Ainsworth pick before Melbourne took him with the one before us. Fair to say there’s a bit of a gap between those two at the moment..

100%. Richmond want to finish 4th and have Geelong travel to the MCG. Any small win is enough for that.
What would happen should Carlton manage a win against Geelong. Can't see it happening in reality but funnier things have happened as all Carlton need to do is sow the seed of doubt in the Geelong's players minds then hopefully they will crumble🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back