Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF, why would Adelaide be interested in Pav’s opinion on their club. He played at 1 s**t club his whole career.

Maybe they will change whatever Le thinks is good.
Pav needs something to do post AFL

Likely just a foot in the door kind of thing to try find some other work

He is no good at commentating so he needs to do something

Pav needs something to do post AFL

Likely just a foot in the door kind of thing to try find some other work

He is no good at commentating so he needs to do something

Makes sense for him but can’t understand why Adelaide wouldn’t just go with people from successful clubs. They got Dunstall which makes sense, but Pav.

As Dan said they get Pav’s wife as well.

Last edited:
I feel safer walking through Tenderloin SF than Fremantle. It's an absolute hole.
Lol, I accidentally went for a walk through tenderloin a few weeks ago while on holiday (didn't realise how much difference one block makes in a US city). I can confirm that Freo is no where near as bad.

Lol, I accidentally went for a walk through tenderloin a few weeks ago while on holiday (didn't realise how much difference one block makes in a US city). I can confirm that Freo is no where near as bad.
Fremantle is ****ed even when your talking on your phone you still get hasselled. High St mall and in particular Queen St and kings square are dodgy AF.
Fremantle. s**t team s**t suburb.

I lived right in the heart of Freo for seven years, in High Street, with Papa's in walking distance, and never once did I have any problems. Great area to live, but mind you, that was 30 years ago. Wouldn't have the foggiest what it's like now.
Put it this way........it is the place chosen for Sam Newman to film Street Talk for the Footy Show and there are still many potential interviewees milling around Queen Street awaiting his return.

Last edited:
Anyone else interested in the Collingwood doco (Inside out )showing Collingwood's 2018 season and loss in the GF................

Airs this Tuesday night on ABC.

I forgot about this but stumbled onto it and caught the last 1/2 half hour of the Show ..
Was pretty insightful and enjoyable..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fremantle is f’ed even when your talking on your phone you still get hasselled. High St mall and in particular Queen St and kings square are dodgy AF.
Fremantle. s**t team s**t suburb.
.It's not a suburb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to be that person but I seriously hope you aren't insinuating this is something other than a severe reaction to medication.

Collingwood themselves seem to be insinuating that...

Seems strange that when talking about a random reaction to medication they preface their statement with ‘Dayne continues to meet the challenges he’s been open about with the assistance of his family, medical professionals and Collingwood...’ and stuff about his privacy.

Either they are useless at press releases or the use of the term ‘reaction’ is sugar coating the reality of the situation.

Collingwood themselves seem to be insinuating that...

Seems strange that when talking about a random reaction to medication they preface their statement with ‘Dayne continues to meet the challenges he’s been open about with the assistance of his family, medical professionals and Collingwood...’ and stuff about his privacy.

Either they are useless at press releases or the use of the term ‘reaction’ is sugar coating the reality of the situation.

The way I interpreted it was that Beams' off-field issues are well known rumours and that they support him no matter what. Perfectly fine diplomatic statement in my view. Collingwood have no obligation or requirement to let the public know about Beams' private medical issues not related to the football field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back