Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone understand how Harris Andrews gets a week for an elbow to the throat of a player that wasn't injured and could play out the match after the Ablett Jnr appeal. Surely this gets thrown out on appeal again? I thought Christian wouldn't try this given he didn't even cite Ablett for the second and worse forearm to the head against the Kangas.

Conflicts of interest aside, Harris Andrews is an embarrassment to the sport.

This slander will not stand.

Can't stand watching the guy play, he's like if Ashton Hams and Joel Selwood got married and had a duckling with a beard that looks like Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Some amusing comments on the various footy shows tonight will mean there is a cranky RTB tomorrow.

On the Couch - Tom Morris saying his position is volatile and that there might be an amicable parting of ways at seasons end.

Footy Classified - Caroline Wilson saying some higher ups at the Saints considering taking back RTB.

How hilarious would that be, jumps ship from the Saints to Freo then back again. Leaving each in a heap.

Some amusing comments on the various footy shows tonight will mean there is a cranky RTB tomorrow.

On the Couch - Tom Morris saying his position is volatile and that there might be an amicable parting of ways at seasons end.

Footy Classified - Caroline Wilson saying some higher ups at the Saints considering taking back RTB.

How hilarious would that be, jumps ship from the Saints to Freo then back again. Leaving each in a heap.
And then to top it off the Dockers sign Brad Scott to replace him.

I just bloody love sinking the boots in to Melbourne. Even though they were in a prelim last year, I remember they had an atrocious record against the Top 8.

So here's Melbourne's H+A record vs the Top 8 in 2018, and vs the current Top 8 now.

2018: 1-6, 79.0%
2019: 0-9, 70.0%
Total: 1-15, 74.0%

Their lone win was unfortunately against us late last year, without Kennedy and Darling concussed in the opening five minutes. Just top to bottom, * the Melbourne Football Club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just bloody love sinking the boots in to Melbourne. Even though they were in a prelim last year, I remember they had an atrocious record against the Top 8.

So here's Melbourne's H+A record vs the Top 8 in 2018, and vs the current Top 8 now.

Their lone win was unfortunately against us late last year, without Kennedy and Darling concussed in the opening five minutes. Just top to bottom, fu** the Melbourne Football Club.

Outstanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they pick him up again it’s final confirmation that St Kilda is the Fremantle of the east.

If they pick him up again it’s final confirmation that St Kilda is the Fremantle of the east.
Imagine if he does return to stk, then he wins 3 premierships.

Thats ultimate fremantle'd. That trumps trading players in, them spudding it up, then trading them back to the original club for less, said player goes on to win a premiership.

Their lone win was unfortunately against us late last year, without Kennedy and Darling concussed in the opening five minutes. Just top to bottom, fu** the Melbourne Football Club.

But their a top four side apparently

I made the joke 'round these parts not long ago. I hadn't read it anywhere and it was too ridiculous to ever be true. Have I inspired these journos? Am I a journo now?
We are all journos now.

My previous signature quote made it onto the Say That Again segment on Talking Sh!t Footy a few weeks back, despite the actual quote being made several years ago. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it was a direct result of someone involved on the show reading one of my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back