ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Youd think the lions would have this from here?

Are they a threat in september? Or will their finals inexperience see them become a deer in the headlights.

I cant see them drinking.their own bathwater like the dees continually do.
All those young players playing their first final, and the club's first final since 2009. It could be a case of stage fright ala Fremantle 2003 and they s**t the bed. I get the feeling that could well be the case.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Agree about needing to be sensitive and careful when reporting or discussing suicide.

However there is no chance it was an accident sadly. Drove up the freeway to the bolte bridge (which has barriers, but I am not sure if they were there at the time). Had to climb significant concrete barriers to be able to get off the bridge. Was also reported that he was lucky to hit water as he was close to the river edge.

Hoping he is in a better headspace and feels empowered to ask for help, as should anyone who feels they need it.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's the thing. It can be obvious beyond reasonable doubt that it was a suicide attempt, but unless you actually have some concrete evidence then you don't report it as a suicide attempt. You need to be able to cover your own ass and prove it if people question it.

campaigner___

Club Legend
May 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Oooft just saw the replay of Brad Hill snubbing Ross Lyon post match...

Cracks showing all over the place at that club at the moment.

campaigner___

Club Legend
May 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Got a snippet?
EB89173B-F32E-4EC1-A8EF-A2473FBB3650.jpeg

You can see a bit going on between the 2 in the replay

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
How about this, dockers go all out on Kelly and after winning the premiership so that kelly will go to the dockers we trade in brad hill instead. pick 18 for hill and thats our other wing covered....... (looks like hill would rather be in uzbekistan than be coached by lyon atm)

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
How about this, dockers go all out on Kelly and after winning the premiership so that kelly will go to the dockers we trade in brad hill instead. pick 18 for hill and thats our other wing covered....... (looks like hill would rather be in uzbekistan than be coached by lyon atm)

25 years old...hmmm. Durable with plenty of finals experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

darksquare

Club Legend
Oct 11, 2016
Edgewater
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Youd think the lions would have this from here?

Are they a threat in september? Or will their finals inexperience see them become a deer in the headlights.

I cant see them drinking.their own bathwater like the dees continually do.

I think winning one final will see the Lions out. They won’t get to a prelim. Richmond, on the other hand, are starting to concern me. 12 months ago they seemed to be the best team in the AFL - and if they enter finals missing only Rance...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I think winning one final will see the Lions out. They won’t get to a prelim. Richmond, on the other hand, are starting to concern me. 12 months ago they seemed to be the best team in the AFL - and if they enter finals missing only Rance...

I would love nothing more than to play richmond in a grand final without rance and see JK kick 6 and win a normie.

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Ehh they are still playing the same style.

Ultra pressure on the ball carrier. It's nothing new. It had the same strengths and weaknesses it had before.

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
25 years old...hmmm. Durable with plenty of finals experience.
Why would we want a player who is disrespectful to his coach ........ even if it is Lyon. He wouldn't fit our culture and was beaten in the derby by a player who, allegedly, should not be in our best 25!

campaigner___

Club Legend
May 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Why would we want a player who is disrespectful to his coach ........ even if it is Lyon. He wouldn't fit our culture and was beaten in the derby by a player who, allegedly, should not be in our best 25!
Played junior footy/west Perth development squad/colts with Brad. Still see him surfing every now and then.

He’s got a very high sense of self importance. It’s quite remarkable.

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Played junior footy/west Perth development squad/colts with Brad. Still see him surfing every now and then.

He’s got a very high sense of self importance. It’s quite remarkable.
Strikes me as a front runner. Looks good when the side is on top but doesn't contribute
The Cockburners have a number of these types.......Matera, McCarthy, Wilson etc..

I would love nothing more than to play richmond in a grand final without rance and see JK kick 6 and win a normie.

I’d rather play Richmond with Rance and watch JK kick six on Grimes while Rance defends Hickey.

Make it JK kicking 8 with rance in the side and you’ve got a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back