Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from part 2

Tank Sydney we need value from our Round 2 pick

The difference between Sydney finishing 9th or 15th is pick 22 or 28. At that stage it doesn't really differ a great deal. Can't see them finishing below Gold Coast, Carlton or Melbourne.

Last edited by a moderator:

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Uhh.. Was there a stage where Ebert couldn't get a game for WCE? I thought he was pretty entrenched in the side and wanted to go home. Commentators of this game remember it differently

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Uhh.. Was there a stage where Ebert couldn't get a game for WCE? I thought he was pretty entrenched in the side and wanted to go home. Commentators of this game remember it differently
No, he chucked a sad when he was dropped in the 2011 finals series. Played every game of that season till then.

Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
Real tough away game for the tigers before their brutal run home of 7 straight games at their home ground. **** this competition is a joke

Is a bit of a joke but fair play to the Tigers knocking off bigger jokes like Port and Fremantle away from home when they were decimated with injuries. Really should have been put away before their run home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real tough away game for the tigers before their brutal run home of 7 straight games at their home ground. **** this competition is a joke

If Port and Freo both didn't choke as usual at home against the Richmond reserves then it wouldn't matter.

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
It really is time to get rid of Gold Coast. No one wants to play there, stay there or be there. It’s full of geriatric Victorian’s who will never support them. It is a pathetic club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No exaggeration to say today's crowd was 80% Tigers fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back